Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Introductions are in order
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1. First things first! Did you read the rules, policies, and FAQs?

I Did read the rules, though I'm still a bit Leary on the vouches aspect. Is this something we are suppose to actively ask people to do or is it something they will do on their own? If this is answered in the wiki please tell me were as i was unable to locate the answer on my own.

2. How did you hear about us?

I am currently unable to activate my retail account due to financial difficulties. I love to rp and have been apart of other rp servers before granted they were erp servers but at the time they were the only rp servers I knew of. I wanted to role play on a private server but finding a private server in which you can rp with a great deal of people whom share similar interests is rather hard. So after a bit of random searching I finally found this server.

3. How did you get into RP?

Anyone who has ever played with an action figure or cowboys and Indians could answer this question. The point in time in which I found that I enjoyed playing these games as an adult was probably around 1998 when i got my first computer that could connect to the internet. I found a chat room that was attached to a website for a text based mmo modeled after the Gundam Wing anime Series. in this chat room everyone role played and after a single day of hanging out in this room I become hooked for life.

4. How did you get into Warcraft?

I have played the Diablo and Warcraft games by blizzard. I started my MMO career playing Everquest and when World of Warcraft was announced by blizzard I was somewhat skeptical of its quality since at the time there was no other MMO that I felt was equal to EQ. After playing in the beta though my mind was quickly changed. I waited till 3 months after the initial launch to get the retail version because I was getting better computer to run it on.

5. What is your favorite race/class?

Taurens without a doubt are my favorite race. They are strong, noble, honorable and brave. They represent some of the ideals that I believe Thrall would want to see in his people. As far as class goes, I can not say I have a favorite class. I have played every class and there are several classes I do enjoy playing greatly I do not think any of them top the others.

6. What is your favorite kind of character to play?

Thats hard to say I try to play many different types of characters with different traits. To narrow it down I think my favorite characters that I have played have been characters that portray themselves in one manner but act in a similar but altogether different manner. For instance I had this one exalted character named naroku. He was moody, violent, abrasive and argumentative. He had many of the other pc characters believing that one they would not wake up because he had killed them in their sleep. in actuality though he was the most party loyal person in the game, anyone he was allied too had his support and he never allowed any of them to come to harm if he could help it.

7. What is your favorite kind of RP?

I am a bit confused as to what this question means. To mean rp is rp and the only difference between one person's rp and another's is the subject matter.

8. Do you have any hobbies (outside of Warcraft)/talents/stupid human tricks?

I can play the harmonica and I am pretty good at playing console video games. I also play table top, pen and paper role playing games like Rifts, D&D and World of Darkness.

9. What country are you from? (Or, if you're uncomfortable with that question, what is your first language? We don't need to know exactly where you live, just what general time zone you're in and if you need some wiggle room on your spelling and grammar.)

I live in Georgia, USA born and raised. English is my first language and my grammar is decent(At least I think it is, my typing skills are OK I often find that my fingers can't keep up with my thoughts but hey no one is perfect).

10. Remember question #1? Do you agree to abide by the rules and policies?

I agree to follow the rules and abide by the policies.
Welcome to the server! >8D