Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Hello, hello.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1. First things first! Did you read the rules, policies, and FAQs?
Read them about four times to understand them EXACTLY, and pretty much got them memorized.

2. How did you hear about us?
A friend of mine used to go here, but left about a year ago. I was asking him about any good Roleplay servers on retail WoW,
but he told me to check out this server instead, since retail WoW RP servers aren't the best.

3. How did you get into RP?
I've been Roleplaying for a few years. My friend, the one I stated previously, got me into it. I made an account of a forum that he went to, and he introduced me to the
Roleplaying threads. I was kind of "iffy" about them at first, but after a few tries at it, I started liking it. I even Roleplayed on Gaia Online for a while.
I got better, in my opinion, at Roleplaying after awhile, a moved from forum Roleplaying to video game Roleplaying. I bought WoW and started playing it for a couple of
months before I noticed the RP servers. When I started playing on them, I realized that they weren't the greatest, but I still loved to RP on them. Once the only few guilds
on WoW that RP'd broke up, I got bored with WoW and moved to the almost non-existant Warcraft III roleplay. Eventually, I wanted WoW RP back, and found this server
instead.

4. How did you get into Warcraft?
I bought it when I read articles online and heard about WoW from friends. I heard that WoW had some RP, so I just HAD to buy it and check it out. After getting WoW installed,
I pretty much fell in love with the series, heh.

5. What is your favorite race/class?
Uhm, I'd have to say for class, it's a three-way tie between Mages, Priests, and Rogues. I mean, I love the arcane prowess of the Magi, the beneficial or violent blessings and
curses of the Priests, and the stealthful cunning of the Rogue. For race, I'd have to be dwarves, gnomes, elves, and trolls. I got a lot of favorites.

6. What is your favorite kind of character to play?
I love to play a few kinds of different characters, but most of all, I love to play the mercenary/bounty hunter kind. A guy who travels over Azeroth and Outland taverns and cities,
looking for jobs and WANTED posters, find and killing for profit. You know, the dark and shady type? But sometimes, I play the mercenary that is boisterous and carefree type,
too.

7. What is your favorite kind of RP?
I'm accustom to any type of RP, be it heavily dramatic, action, romantic, whatever. Adventure RPs, though, would be my all-time favorite if I HAD to choose.

8. Do you have any hobbies (outside of Warcraft)/talents/stupid human tricks?
Outside of WoW? Hm. I'd have to say programming and designing small game projects by myself and whatnot. Other than that, gaming is what I do. I do hang out and
whatnot with friends/family/etc. FPS (First-person shooters for those who don't know) are my favorite kind of games, but it's just barely above RPGs. I've got a strange and
somewhat scary knack for lockpicking. The first time I ever did it, I used a bobby pin and didn't even know what I was doing. Might of been sheer luck, but I don't know, heheh.
Through experiments, I've realized my major outside-of-gaming flaw; I CAN'T COOK. Fires are a major effect of my cooking. If you want some charred food, I can make it for you!

I've managed to find and read tons of Dragonlance books, and I even write some stories based in the Dragonlance world from time to time. Though when I'm not gaming,
burning food, or reading/writing, I'm outside enjoying the nice weather -- if it IS nice. I do live in Ohio, afterall!

9. What country are you from?
United States! The good ol' U.S.A. America! You get the idea. I live in Ohio, where the weather is unpredictable and corn abounds!

10. Remember question #1? Do you agree to abide by the rules and policies?
Oh, of course. If I didn't would I even be here? Heheh. I seriously think that everyone should agree to the rules, though.
Welcome to the server! >8D
Thanks.

My internet has been down for a while - about a week - so I haven't been able to post a profile. I'll get busy on it as soon as I can.

Got some.. issues happenin' amongst my friends, so I gotta solve them first. XD