Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: My Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1. First things first! Did you read the rules, policies, and FAQs?
Uh-huh, read, then ended up re-reading upon reading this question.

2. How did you hear about us?
Actually by luck, I was becoming fed up of the lack of role play on the EU RP servers and decided to browse the internet for a private one, and here I am.

3. How did you get into RP?
Hmm it must of been several years back, I used to play Dungeons and Dragons with a few old school mates so I guess it just kind of grew from there and stayed with me into my mmo years :oops: .

4. How did you get into Warcraft?
I used to play a lot of Warcraft 3 so I was always a bit of a fan of the storyline and lore. It was actually one of the friends from the above question that got me into World of Warcraft, though I ended up going straight to an RP server where as he rolled on a PvP server.

5. What is your favorite race/class?
Hmm, that's a toughy I like the lore and playstyle of all the races bar Gnome, Dwarf and Undead. (No offense to those who play them of course.) And as for Class, I enjoy the fun of roleplaying a Rogue, even though they're in need of a buff *cough* I also enjoyed roleplaying as an Elemental Shaman, so I would have to go with either of them.

6. What is your favorite kind of character to play?
Well this is an easy one, if not a tad cliché, it has to be the dark brooding hero type. The one that sits on the fence when it comes to alignment, hopping over each side for their own personal gain. That, and throw in a bit of cheeky roguish charm LOL

7. What is your favorite kind of RP?
Can't really say I have a favorite kind of RP as I enjoy and welcome pretty much all types, it's rp after all? Though I tend to avoid role play fights sometimes, seeing as neither said really wants to loose.

8. Do you have any hobbies (outside of Warcraft)/talents/stupid human tricks?
Well there's writing (but never actually finishing it) playing the guitar, (Not very well mind you.) going the gym and the typical answer of hanging out with mates.

9. What country are you from? (Or, if you're uncomfortable with that question, what is your first language? We don't need to know exactly where you live, just what general time zone you're in and if you need some wiggle room on your spelling and grammar.)
England, though I don't plan to stay.

10. Remember question #1? Do you agree to abide by the rules and policies?
Knew there was a good reason to re-read the rules. Yes I do.
Welcome!