Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Introducing myself
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First of all, I must say that I am NOT English-speaker, so sorry if posted this in the wrong place.

1. First things first! Did you read the rules, policies, and FAQs?
Indeed I did. Twice... or thrice?

2. How did you hear about us?
Actually, I was looking for RP communities and saw link to this page. I think it's the best of all others.

3. How did you get into RP?
Hmm, let's see. I've been roleplaying for quite some time now. Dragons. Yes, that's it, Dungeons and Dragons! I got into Roleplay after my brother showed me the tabletop game. At first I thought it seemed ehm... strange, but after a few days of playing I got hooked. And yes, the dark world, where the war is everywhere and death awaits you - the Warhammer FB.

4. How did you get into Warcraft?
It started like most of you, I think. First i played games like Baldur's Gate and Fallout, then tryed Warcraft 3... and liked it. I got World of Warcraft within the months it came out.

5. What is your favorite race/class?
Night Elves, definetly. I developed a love for those Night Elves in the Warcraft III Campaign. From there on, I obsessed like a silly little schoolgirl whenever there was a campaign, cinematic, or chunk of lore I could find on them... Yeah, something like that.

6. What is your favorite kind of character to play?
Personally, I like the generic traveller. Just a dirty, grimy traveller who goes from town to town, region to region, doing odd jobs for their food and handful of coppers, making friends and exploring the world. Maybe it's from Warhammer - don't know.

7. What is your favorite kind of RP?
This question is impossible to answer definetly, but the types that appeal to me most are normal situations in the universe of Warcraft. I am always happy to either take on an epic quest to save the world, or to just sit in a tavern and discuss how much I love Murlocs or Ogres and so on.

8. Do you have any hobbies (outside of Warcraft)/talents/stupid human tricks?
For hobbies, I have a love for the R. A. Salvatore series about Drizzt, the Dark Elf. I enjoy reading, riding through the bush and attempting to cook. Also I'm a part of Knight Brotherhood (Damnit, sorry if that is wrong - I'm having some problems with spelling) - Ordo Militas Calatrava. As for talents and stupid human tricks, I can draw some strange things (like horde of dwarves drinking beer in epic amounts and singing stupid songs) and I can make something from nothing (I mean - flamethrowers, grenades, bombs and so on from junk)... ah, yeah - the stupid human tricks. I can do really stupid things (better don't ask me - what they look like).

9. What country are you from? (Or, if you're uncomfortable with that question, what is your first language? We don't need to know exactly where you live, just what general time zone you're in and if you need some wiggle room on your spelling and grammar.)
I am from Russia actually, but living at the moment in Poland ( +1 GMT if I'm right). So, my first language is Russian. Some basics of English of course, Polish, Ucrainian and Spanish, which is very, I mean - very-very-very basically known.

10. Remember question #1? Do you agree to abide by the rules and policies?
I remember, and wholeheartedly agree to abide by and keep up-to-date with all rules and policies.

Thank you for taking the time to read this introduction and again - sorry if posted in the wrong place and sorry for spelling problems.
Welcome!