Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Sports In Azeroth.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Can someone name me some sports that would be played in Azeroth, including extreme sports.
Wrestling, boxing, manhunts, uhm, first that comes to mind, hehe.
Boxing?! Are you serious ?:P That would be awesome to watch In-game!
Gladiator combat.
Fishing contests.
For tauren, stealing centaur relics and replacing them with rocks bearing insulting phrases.
Hunting wildlife is also a pretty popular sport.
A fun idea?

Invent your own sport(s) for WoW. Create the rules, ways to win, ect. Promote it through a promoter-type character.

It will be great RP, not to mention you may even get famous IC, har har.

Gladiator-ball anyone?
Oh, a competition of make your own sport!

I'll start with a new goblin sport!

Bomberman!
You build a bomb and lit it, then you toss it back and forth until one of the participants explodes. Repeat until only one goblin is left standing, covered in blood and gore.
Theik Wrote:Bomberman!
You build a bomb and lit it, then you toss it back and forth until one of the participants explodes. Repeat until only one goblin is left standing, covered in blood and gore.

That brings me back to the days when I still had my Nintendo 64 and Mario Party.

HOT BOB-OMB!
I would totally be in for a sport, something nice an violent like that Mayan hoop ball sport, or if you guys have ever read the Sword of Truth series their Ja'La dh Jin or Game of Life.
What about like a hard-core, full contact British Bulldog type deal.

Two teams square off, one on either side.
There is an offensive and defensive team.
The defensive team is guarding their flag in the center of the arena. (Gurubashi would work well.)
It's the offensive teams job to reach the flag.

Well, this is what I'm thinking. A team should have 5 players. When you are on defensive you get 5 on the field, offensive gets three. The offensive players must find a way to make it to the defensive flag!

Forming teams with well rounded CC Skills, and/or dispel skills would be a challenge, and prove for a fun-filled RP that could be used with actual skills rather than emotes (Under certain circumstances )
I have one.

"Ko-ball"

You take one kobold (remove candle). Agitate it for about ten minutes, then set it loose on an open field.

Two teams of five or more equal players now attempt to capture the kobold and bring it to a "touchdown" on their allotted side.
The game ends when one side has ten goals, or when the kobold dies.
Frenzy Grubbing
The contestants jump into the Loch with no equipment 'cept what's required to protect the modesty of the wearer. The first person to catch three Loch Frenzies with their bare hands, and returns to the Judge with both the fish and all ten fingers, wins!
Rat-toss

A fairly simple game. You get given 5 rats, and infront of you are 25 buckets (they're not tightly packed near each other either). If you get a rat into a bucket, you win a prize.

After a player has gotten their prize(s?), the buckets are then swapped around. A few of them are swapped for different buckets too.

Prizes include:

Gold
Pets
Weapons
Food
Alcohol
-Any- type of clothing you want. Eyepatch, certain shirt, whatever.
Gems
Flowers
Stuffed toys
Loincloth

This is a game more likely to be used at a faire.
Hawk Wrote:Rat-toss

And the loser gets the rats?
Leather Ball tossing. It's like catch. Woo?
waffenbaum Wrote:
Hawk Wrote:Rat-toss

And the loser gets the rats?

Nah, the loser has to eat them. >:D
Rensin Wrote:Leather Ball tossing. It's like catch. Woo?

BEST GAME EVUR.
Pages: 1 2