Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: OOC Climbing Madness
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: Towah.jpg]
It was a cold, dark day in Shatterspear. Rain was pouring down as Kretol designed his tower. Little did he know this tower would cause more trouble than he had intended!

The dancing Trolls all looked on in awe at this masterpiece in the making. Hundreds of boxes stacked upon one another. Placed strategically to make this one hard beast to tame.

Regardless of the weather and the difficulty, people went on and climbed this greatness. Many tried. Many fell. Some were angry and logged off. Some just went off to RP. Some continued.

Three players conquered the beast and received the splendors and praises that followed after many hours (literally) of trying

[Image: TOT.jpg]

Rofupi- The first player to make it up the tower receive 4 silver tokens for his marvelous efforts.

Cil- Not far behind receiced 2 tokens for being the second Gnome yet first woman up there.

Donovan- After the hours of torment and teasing finally made it to the top and left with a single token and leaving us with this quote.

Quote:I was literally shaking at the final stage.
I'd have made it up if Sasail didn't mind control me off like FIVE FRIGGING TIMES. xD
I actually have yet to see this tower in game...

Congrats to those who conquered it!
No lif-*cough* I mean congratz! Seems to have been great fun, mehehehe. Just wish I´d seen it before it vanished into the Twisting Nether.
I made it to the top! XD

Congrats guys.
There's a special place in hell for this tower. Evil
[Image: WoWScrnShot_032609_050114.jpg]
Some could call me mad for spending so much time trying to beat this... They probably wouldn't be far off.
[Image: WoWScrnShot_032609_050125.jpg]
I can't count the times we climbed it before they put the Innkeeper in.
In the end, totally worth it though. Thanks for the kind of frustration I haven't felt since Super Mario: Lost Levels x.x :D
Watch your step there, Rofup---...Oh shi-!

SPLAT!
[Image: Victory.jpg]

As the first entity to have conquered the Super Kretol Bro's Tower of Extreme Hell, I hereby claim it in the name of Gnomish Supremacy.

GNOME POWA~! THE REVOLUTION FOR THE SHORTIES IS NIGH~!
Heehee, I didn't have the patience for this, otherwise I'd have had Nuana punt Rof off when she reached the top. :p