Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Theik teech u how 2 mak a profil!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It has come to my attention that a lot of people have trouble getting their applications and profiles for their characters going. As such, from the kindness of my heart, I have decided that I shall give you guys an example of a character that would certainly get accepted. Look, read and learn.

----

Character Full Name: Elune Stormrage

Race: Night Elf
Class: Warrior / Druid / Priestess / Pirate Queen / Ninja / Custodian of Time / Mage. She's currently training to be a rogue.
Sex: Female
Hair: Elune has brilliant blond hair, which looks like it is made out of pure gold, and flows down her back.
Eyes: Normally Elune's eyes are the brightest shade of blue, but they change with her mood.
Height: 5'10"
Weight: 100 lbs

Usual Garments:
Elune is never seen without the silver pendant she wears around her neck, which was crafted by the Titans.

Other:
Elune is incredibly beautiful and whenever she walks into a city, most men instantly fall in love with her. She also has a birthmark in the shape of a moon on the back of her hand that glows when the Dragon Aspects contact her.

Alignment: Lawful Good

Personality:
Elune is an amazing person. Nice people love her, yet evil people always seem to hate her. She's somewhat shy and withdrawn, but she also really likes to party. Most of the time she's really nice, but sometimes she gets angry because of her tragic past.

History:
Elune was born to Malfurion Stormrage and Tyrande Whisperwind thousands of years ago. She grew up to be the prettiest Night Elf girl in generations rather quickly, and she was extremely popular. Being so incredibly beautiful, Illidan couldn't resist her charms and they dated. She was also best friends with Azshara, but Azshara got jealous of her beauty and summoned the burning legion.

During the War of the Ancients she destroyed countless demons with her incredible magical powers, and saved many Night Elves. Yet after the war, the other Night Elves grew jealous of her power and beauty and imprisoned her boyfriend Illidan and exiled her into the world.

Luckily enough the dragon aspect Nozdormu took notice of the incredibly talented girl and she became a Custodian of Time for him, working for tens of thousands of years to preserve all the timelines. She stopped working for Nozdormu roughly five years before the third war because she got bored of the work.

She then went to the Eastern Kingdoms and dated Arthas Menethil for a while, but when Nozdormu warned her he was going to turn evil and kill her, she started dating Jaina Proudmoore instead. But when she was told Illidan was free again she sought him out. She thought his new demonic looks were rather disgusting though, so she turned him down, which made Illidan so ashamed he fled to Outland.

The Night Elves were still mean to her because they were so incredibly jealous of her, so she instead moved to Stormwind where she would serve the alliance against the nasty horde, though she's still planning on turning the blood elves back into high elves when she has the time. The rest of the horde races aren't pretty enough for her though, so she calls them all.
Aww... come on! Gonna remake my entire character profile... dang..
I'm afraid it takes many years to master the art of profile making young, pandahopper.
Haha... I fired my lolcannons. All twelve.
You forgot to mention that Jaina is her second cousin, twice removed.
You forgot about the lesbian part. I mean honestly, it's a Night Elf. And you could at the very least have made her a victim of demonic possession or mind control, how else is she going to justify occasionally murdering good people out of boredom?
So... she had a lesbian fling with her second-cousin twice removed Jaina Proudmoore? Interesting. -Ponder.-
Obviously, that would make it incest too, wouldn't it? Might I suggest making her a pirate queen/assassin as well?
Well, she was already dating her own uncle at one point. But I'm sure she could be a pirate queen/assassin as well.
If you laid the sarcasm on any thicker I'd be suffocating.
I think this was funnier the first time around; but now I think it's beginning to tread on dead horse territory.
MoonlightBlossom Wrote:I think this was funnier the first time around; but now I think it's beginning to tread on dead horse territory.

And it was damned hilarious almost a year ago.

http://www.conquestofthehorde.com/forum/...=Alphawolf

Yes, I was once Alphawolf.