Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Nosceres Introduction.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1. First things first! Did you read the rules, policies, and FAQs?

K boys and girls, here is my introduction.
I am Noscere, also Known as Noscere and this is my introduction. I used to play on this realm some time ago but had to leave for personal reasons as well as a need to play WOTLK, but Im back again, so much has changed since I was last here.
I have read the T&C`s and the stickies, next step is to try and catch up on whats happened since I last logged my characters in.

2. How did you hear about us?

I heard about COTH through Google, honest I did. After getting bored with the lack of real RP going on in retail land I googles Private RP WoW servers and was pointed here.

3. How did you get into RP?

I have played alot of MMO games in the past and have to admit I have never been happier than when I have not just logged in and played my main character but have been my main character. the worry is real when your going toe to toe with a mob 4 levels higher than you when you play IC.

4. How did you get into Warcraft?

Erm.. I used to play Never Winter Nights on an RP realm and a friend of mine used to take the p%$£ out of me for playing it when he played WoW. He bet me that if I played it I would get hooked then one day he walked into work and dropped a new copy of WoW infront of me, told me to open it and give him the CD Key, I did and he created my accunt and payed for my first 6 month of play.. 3 or 4 years later and I am still hooked and still playing.

5. What is your favorite race/class?

My favorite race are the much misunderstood Undead, I dont know why I just love playing them. Lol I even have a petcat in RL called Sylvanas.. Honest. My fave class is the Warlock probably because its the only class I have taken above level 70 but they are pretty much self reliant, well apat from the Mana issues they have when they are farming mobs for loot and gold.

6. What is your favorite kind of character to play?

My favorite type of character to play? Ooh thats a toughy, lets say I dont like to walk into an rp session and have someone tell me their life story in the first session, you wouldnt do it in RL or I wouldnt anyway, I dont like or play God, all I want is for my character to get on with his business and have a life, there are times when I have spent hours just sitting in an inn just watching the world go by, getting into an RP session if the need came up, say if someone was talking about the forsaken or saying something which did interest my character.

7. What is your favorite kind of RP?

I like total emersion RP upto a point, I dont like to be told what my character can see or is going to do next, you dont know my character and in truth cant say how he would react in a given situation, not untill you get to know me that is, then if you were to get that close you woudl know already that you had a friend, even if it was an undead one.

8. Do you have any hobbies (outside of Warcraft)/talents/stupid human tricks?

Outside World of Warcraft I spend my time updating my Blog, something I have been doing now for about three years, I like to take photographs and make video`s of random things. As for stu[id human tricks, no.. Im just a stupid human at times lol

9. What country are you from? (Or, if you're uncomfortable with that question, what is your first language? We don't need to know exactly where you live, just what general time zone you're in and if you need some wiggle room on your spelling and grammar.)

I live in the North east of England with my wife and 3.5 childern (We are expectingour 4th an a couple of month) :D

10. Remember question #1? Do you agree to abide by the rules and policies?

And now to finsh yes I very much do agree to abide by the rules and policies. Now before I post this any healers out ther do something with a GM who has just died of boredom hehe
Nosceres, I'm going to help you out a bit. Here's the template you need or you WILL get denied.

viewtopic.php?f=34&t=821
He did, he just didn't keep it in the form version. He answered all of the questions in it though.
Oh, my mistake.I kind of just skimmed through it a bit. still, it does make it easier for GMs to read.
Till ok I have edited in the questions as well, just in case Thanks for the heads up though
Welcome... back, I guess.