Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Howdy!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1. First things first! Did you read the rules, policies, and FAQs?
Of course. Made sure to read all the info threads, too, all of that; best to be informed about what you're getting into, right?

2. How did you hear about us?
Theik, a member here, mentioned it to me. I was interested and he gave details and talked about how awesome it was here, and in the end I decided to join because good Warcraft roleplay servers are in such painfully short supply. Plus, I figured it'd be a fun thing to try. I hadn't joined any private servers, which means no private RP servers, before.

3. How did you get into RP?
Ooooh lawdy, gotta think about this. Well, around... fifth grade, I think? Around fifth grade I started to get into drawing, and made a couple of characters of my own. They were really primitive and badly-drawn, you know, but that was kind of to be expected. Heh. I liked drawing out little situations with the characters and thinking up stories and the like, and later in the fifth grade year I made a friend who was interested in the same things. Not exactly sure when it happened, but we at some point discovered a roleplay website, a forum in which you could roleplay Pokemon hounds. It was fun, and I was absolutely terrible at it, but I learned slowly. That site was where I started.

From there, I developed more on the site Gaia Online, or GoGaia at the time. I was still awful but getting better, at least. Made more characters, developed and better understood the ones I already had... That sort of thing.

And to be honest, after that I really dunno. I learned and improved my roleplaying, made better characters, wrote more seriously, and at some point drifted away from Gaia and returned to roleplays held on Proboards forums; I had abandoned that due to some conflict on the Pokehound site. Skip ahead to now, and here I am, greatly developed and hopefully a considerable bit less retarded than I was back then. I still enjoy some good Pokehound roleplay, and still frequent a couple of Proboards sites too. Once I got interested in Warcraft, it was only natural I'd seek out a roleplay for it eventually.

4. How did you get into Warcraft?
It was forever ago, oh man. My dad had a copy of Warcraft III and I played it so much it was crazy. Loved it. Stopped playing after a while though, and lost interest in Warcraft until my uncle mentioned World of Warcraft, recommending it. I was into MMORPGS and so I subscribed, and got pretty hooked, harhar. Since then it's been me on-and-off having bouts of playing the game nonstop and not having the time to play much at all. Still love it though, and have recently beaten the story mode of Warcraft III again. Heh.

5. What is your favorite race/class?
Tough call, but... I do love me some trolls, heheh. What's not to love? Their sweet accents, their voodoo, their... troll-ness~ Totally great. The undead are really rad too. I guess I just have a thing for animated corpses? You might've already guessed that, though. Harhar.

6. What is your favorite kind of character to play?
... The ones that no one likes? xD Hah. Um. I try to make my characters vary a lot, but I think my favorite kinds are the whiny wimps, especially if they act all tough and big until they actually have to deal with conflict or confrontation. Second-favorite would have to be the really nasty, rude, fighty types. Third are the "straight man" characters, the normal and down-to-earth sorts thrown into totally ridiculous situations and left to flail and be annoyed by it all.

7. What is your favorite kind of RP?
If it's got action and progression, along with a little dash of humor to keep things light, I'm always interested. Those are just fun, you know? But I'm also kind of a sap, and so romance usually hooks me pretty good. Drama works too, so long as it's interesting. And horror is fun in its own right; gotta love a good bloody, terrifying scene. Um... can I just say I like a little bit of everything in my roleplays? 'Cause I do. Har.

8. Do you have any hobbies (outside of Warcraft)/talents/stupid human tricks?
Hobbies... well, I draw, and I write. I don't think I'm particularly outstanding at either. Also, I really love music, and singing along with it. Most of the time, no matter what I'm doing, I'll be listening to music while I do it -- and that goes for World of Warcraft, hah. Talents... umm... no? I'm pretty boring. Har. I guess a talent could be making people laugh. I do that a lot, and usually I try my best to be funny and stuff. Laugh a lot, live longer, all that~ And... hm. Tricks, tricks... I can buttonmash like a pro, and mimic the noises Murlocs make quite nicely. Do either of those count? :U

9. What country are you from? (Or, if you're uncomfortable with that question, what is your first language? We don't need to know exactly where you live, just what general time zone you're in and if you need some wiggle room on your spelling and grammar.)
United States of America, baby. First language is English, though I'm kind of sort of able to speak French? Just a little, though, not really fluently. I read it better than I speak it, and even then I'm just not that great at it, eheh...

10. Remember question #1? Do you agree to abide by the rules and policies?
Of course. I will do my very very best to follow all rules, and in the event that I may accidentally break one (which hopefully will not happen), kindly beat me upside the head and set me straight.
Welcome, welcome, welcome.