Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Greetings.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1. First things first! Did you read the rules, policies, and FAQs?
I did.

2. How did you hear about us?
I actually found the server while looking for an RP server on wowstatus.net.

3. How did you get into RP?
My first RP experience was back on Thunderhorn on retail WoW. My friend invited me to stay with him and three others; family if I remember correctly. It was a great first impression of roleplaying for me, and I knew right away it was something for me. I have been playing on Argent Dawn (EU) since then, and still do.

4. How did you get into Warcraft?
My roomie got WoW before I did, I was just watching him play, thought it looked like a decent game, so I went and bought it to try it out. I'm glad that I did, I have been playing for roughly three years now. I never seem to tire of it...

5. What is your favorite race/class?
Tauren Shaman. I love them, mostly because Tauren are awesome in general, and the fact Shamans have been my favourite class for ages. The high-level armor usually fits Tauren well, too.

6. What is your favorite kind of character to play?
Hmm. I usually play characters that have a rather kind and caring personality, however not always. It depends entirely on how my character judges the other, and how the other acts towards my character. So, yeah, it varies really. I tend to notice slight changes in my character's mood once my own swings.

7. What is your favorite kind of RP?
Adventuring, conversations and meetings. I can sometimes even act out a few emote fights, but only with another dedicated player, that actually puts a little will into their posts, else I tire quickly and get bored.

8. Do you have any hobbies (outside of Warcraft)/talents/stupid human tricks?
Yeah, I do a lot of martial arts currently. I sing and play the drums as well, that's about it. I tend to spend time with friends a lot as well.

9. What country are you from? (Or, if you're uncomfortable with that question, what is your first language? We don't need to know exactly where you live, just what general time zone you're in and if you need some wiggle room on your spelling and grammar.)
Sweden here, living in Stockholm currently. ...I keep forgetting the timezone. GMT +01...I think.

10. Remember question #1? Do you agree to abide by the rules and policies?
I surely do.
Welcome, welcome!