Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Brief question...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Alright, just a quick question, because I was wondering...

Ingame, the Troll's language is just troll. However on WoWWiki the language is Zandali.

Are Zandali and Troll the same thing? Just curious.
Yes, I believe it's the same.

Sandali can be seen as the language of the darkspear trolls.. But due to their status in the horde, the hordes just call it "troll". Atleast that's what I think.
Hm, I saw no mention of -Sandali-..

But thanks!
It may have something to do with the neutral Zandalar tribe in Stranglethorn Vale.
I've actually just realised that S and Z are awfully close together, so it may have been a typo. LOL

And the neutral Zandalar tribe you spoke of are just a group of Zandalarian (is that a word?) trolls that are recruiting people to defeat Hakkar.
I know that, but it could just be their special tribal language or something. I'm not a Troll expert though. :(
Zandali is the language represented by 'Troll' in-game, yes. All trolls share a language, but likely with racial or regional dialects.

Instead of Zandalarian it'd probably just be Zandalar Trolls, like how it's Darkspear Trolls instead of Darkspearian.
True, that.

And I also just found this.

http://www.wowpedia.org/Zandali

The first sentence reading

WoWWiki Wrote:Zandali, also known as "Troll" is the native language of the trolls

EDIT: I guess that answers my questions.

Thanks!
This could all have been avoided if you were more concentrated when reading..

And then I wouldn't have been humiliated with my "S"andali typo :(.