Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Hey
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1. First things first! Did you read the rules, policies, and FAQs?

Yes! I -gasp- actually took the time to read over them! (Alright, alright. I skimmed in a couple places, but I understand them)

2. How did you hear about us?

I have a couple friends on here that urged me to join. They told me to go on and on and on about how I love RP and hate retail RP and kiss up...problem is I say what I mean and nothing more. Unfortunately they're also correct...I really do like RP. I like being able to change my mindset so completely and create a new person. Retail has little to no RP and none of the kinds I've been craving lately.

3. How did you get into RP?

I've always loved creating characters and fantasies for myself...roleplaying just comes naturally.

4. How did you get into Warcraft?

Years ago my dad brought it to my attention and I was hooked. Sure, it's not perfect, but all in all it's well-built. If anything I wish they did more with dragons, gods, etc.

5. What is your favorite race/class?

Blood Elf mage, methinks. Arcane especially, I have a fondness for the magical savants and arcane, to me, is the purest, most direct form of it. I've always preferred elves to other creatures, immersed in their own as they are. They have a definite sense of their own race, and make sure to distinct themselves. The blood elves are no exception to this model.

6. What is your favorite kind of character to play?

I like playing all kinds, from the villain to the cynic to the philanthropist; the devout warrior to the young
aspirant...I love them all.

7. What is your favorite kind of RP?

Hmmm...I'd have to say...mental mindscrews. I like puzzles and such, and something about them entices me.

8. Do you have any hobbies (outside of Warcraft)/talents/stupid human tricks?

I am way more flexible than any guy *should* be, both my arms are double-jointed, I love swimming, various martial arts, research...

9. What country are you from? (Or, if you're uncomfortable with that question, what is your first language?
We don't need to know exactly where you live, just what general time zone you're in and if you need some wiggle room on your spelling and grammar.)

United States, east coast

10. Remember question #1? Do you agree to abide by the rules and policies?

Yes, I do. I realize that I must be held accountable for any actions that are in violation, and may be punished accordingly.
Mm, I´m very much fond of magic myself! Welcome to the server!

Now, I hope for your own safety that the elves you bring to the server won´t add to their bad reputation! Otherwise...

Happiness is mandatory, citizen.