Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Howdy.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1. First things first! Did you read the rules, policies, and FAQs?

Yes, yes and yes. I've practically read every bit of information on the wiki and forums. Anything left up to question, I've posted.

2. How did you hear about us?

A friend of mine recently applied here, and told me he knew it'd be the place for me. He gave me the link to your site, tossed me a few screenshots of him in the game and a few tidbits of information that he knew would entice me here.

3. How did you get into RP?

Started with MUDs when I was a kid, then it has practically been Ultima Online since (10 years of it). I've helped run numerous servers and have played every dynamic character you can imagine. I love it, live it. RP has become a hugely significant part of my life and I take it very seriously, unlike some of people, I can easily separate my OOC from my IG personas.

4. How did you get into Warcraft?

Bought the game when it came out, played like a crack addict for two years then took a well needed break. I used to have Warcraft one on 3 1/4" floppies, and remember being floored when it came out on CD. It's an old passion of mine.

5. What is your favorite race/class?

I always played trolls on the live servers, but I think I'd like to try out a Death Knight of some sort. Blood Elf sounds great. It's a possibility I'll go back to trolls, but it'll definitely be a member of the horde. I'll be starting off as a Blood Elf Paladin, until such a time as I can make my Troll Death Knight.

6. What is your favorite kind of character to play?

I'm the consummate leader. I love to lead, organize and help players in every way possible. Because of this, I tend to make my characters of a leadership mentality, but I'm quick to adapt to the situation and play wherever there is a shortfall of something. I'll likely play an honorable villain, adhering to a strict set of morals that will remain constant throughout the whole life of this character.

7. What is your favorite kind of RP?

I like RP'ing with people who take the world around them as seriously as I do. It can be simple chit-chat, all the way to in depth serious RP about society, politics or organizations.

8. Do you have any hobbies (outside of Warcraft)/talents/stupid human tricks?

I'm a gym rat (which I'm sure will disapear with the re-emergence of WoW). I watch every Vancouver Canuck's hockey game, play poker, and hunt down the womens.

9. What country are you from? (Or, if you're uncomfortable with that question, what is your first language? We don't need to know exactly where you live, just what general time zone you're in and if you need some wiggle room on your spelling and grammar.)

I'm from Vancouver, Canada. I speak English. I don't mind sharing that, it's a big city. I'm on PST (GMT -8)

10. Remember question #1? Do you agree to abide by the rules and policies?

I absolutely do. I've experienced what havoc can be brought about without rules and policies. ESPECIALLY on a roleplay server.
Welcome.