Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Another Death Knight Question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok I would like to put this to you lot.
As part of my character (Kass) personal story line he received a letter from Northrent some time ago about his sister Fadeal, advising him that she has taken it upon herself to go after what she calls "The Cause". Kass has managed to get leave from the Royal Apothicary to find her , what happens when he does is yet to be decided bearing in mind that I have already created Fadeal on my account I think they never will meet.
Anyway Fadeal is a Forsaken, when Kass last saw her she was a Warlock. Now I dont want to say too much about Fadeal, that will come when I post her profile.
My question is When the time comes for Fadeal to come out of the shadows I am hoping she will come out as a Death Knight, in her thoughts "The only way to get close to the cause is to become part of the cause, find its weaknesses and destroy it from within its own territory".

Thats my problem, When Fadeal is first logged on she will be a level 55 which meens she will be 1/ over level 40 and not vouched and 2/ a Death Knight which at the moment if I am right is classed as a "Special Race".
I would like to hear your views on this early on in Kass` personal journy to find her so I can make the neccessary changes to Fadeal before she hits Coth.

Thanks.
Well firstly the level cap has been moved up to 50. Also since you would actually need to have a DK, it would be best to RP with Kass and then do this storyline after you are able to make a DK.
The Level Cap has been moved?! *Grins Manicly*

No I intend to RP Kass all the way, He is my main. Fadeal is only part of his personal story line and if its possible she wont be created until the time is right if at all and even then she may probably not even leave the Outland or Northrend area.

I only wanted tyo know were I stand policy wise with her creation
With her Creation? Oh well then I would have to say that it would not be allowed. I think on this server you still need a level 55+ anyway to make a DK.
Yep. You have to be a grunt to get a DK. Reason being, DK's are a prestige class, and we'd rather know how people do with standard characters before they can go and make a Deathknight.
Thanks Rensin, that was the answer I was looking for. No problems, I dont intend to start working on Fadeal for some time yet, just wanted to know if the GM`s would have a problem with her first.
My main character is Kass who you lot will be seeing alot of now that he has arrived in Orgrimmar. In truth I dont intend to start on Fadeal until middle summer first at the earliest