Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: A friendly hello
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1. First things first! Did you read the rules, policies, and FAQs?

Yes I did, I found them to be an exhilarating, thought-provoking, electrifying, gripping thrill ride that truly inspired my inner child to finally grow up. Whoever wrote them deserves whatever the equivalent of an Emmy would be in writing. (I forgot what they call them, Newberry or something).

2. How did you hear about us?

It was just the other day and I honestly don't recall perfectly. I was looking for something about WOW in google and I saw a site mentioning private servers, which I'd never heard anything about before. So I investigated further specifically looking for a RP one....because simply put, Moon Guard leaves something to be desired.

3. How did you get into RP?

A friend of mine named Nate introduced me to a MMORPG called Nexus: The Kingdom of the Winds about 10 years ago and I played that for about six years and first got interested and involved in roleplay through it.

4. How did you get into Warcraft?

The same friend, Nate, obviously not having my best interests in mind began playing WOW about a year ago and began distracting me with it. I began playing it about eight months ago.....my highest level character is 32........perhaps because I am lazy, or because leveling characters is just so damn boring...or because I just wander around servers looking for Roleplay..but usually just end up humming to myself and wishing I had cooler friends.

5. What is your favorite race/class?

Human paladin, I am not a traitor to my species like the rest of you whelps! Seriously though, I am not sure why that is so. On any online game I've ever played where they had different species I always just pick Human. I guess I am just bland.

6. What is your favorite kind of character to play?

I really like guilds and such, however for whatever reason I seem to be terrible at running them but brilliant at being a loyal number two...so I often find myself roleplaying as someone's fervent follower....oddly prone to betrayal, scandals and intrigue. I also really enjoy playing the evil character who pretends to be promoting high ideals while creating chaos with no real purpose. These roles seem to make me appear to be an incompetent jerk....thanks for the pick me up guys.

7. What is your favorite kind of RP?

I guess it would be anything dealing with governments. I am really interested in things like politics and history or anything like that. On Nexus: The Kingdom of the Winds I actually created and ran an Army for about four years (which at its biggest had 108 people, which in Nexus was a lot larger accomplishment then it would be in WOW) that ran a revolt against one of the Nations in the game trying to gain independence for a province. But don't worry...I'm not gonna start a Stormwind Guard and start arresting people and forcing them to work in the Fargodeep mines in order to pay for my ale addiction.

8. Do you have any hobbies (outside of Warcraft)/talents/stupid human tricks?

Reading, writing, taking full credits in college and working part time, drinking.

9. What country are you from?

I'm from the midwestern United States.

10. Remember question #1? Do you agree to abide by the rules and policies?

I solemnly swear to abide by them.
Welcome.