Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Tulaz' Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1. First things first! Did you read the rules, policies, and FAQs?

To be honest, I did not read every word displayed on the pages. However, I read the titles, and read the main points of each rule/policy/FAQ. I know its probably a better idea to have read everything, following the requirement for being able to read large walls of text. Back on topic and to be straight forward, I do agree with them.

2. How did you hear about us?

Like almost every other person, I found CotH through Google. An old server I played on went under, and I needed a good one, and seeing how this is better put together, I have alot of faith in this place, which is why hopefully I'll be accepted.

3. How did you get into RP?

I first started playing private servers after I got bored of leveling on retail. After I relized how TERRIBLE of a PvP'er I was, I tried out role-playing. In my opinion, I was a good RP'er, so I started role-playing more and more, becoming more dedicated.

4. How did you get into Warcraft?

Alot of my friends played it, I saw it being played on TV shows, commercials, etc. I decided to buy it, and found out it was really cool, and enjoyable.

5. What is your favorite race/class?

My favourite race is the young, strong Humans. Although I can accumulate good ideas when I play on any race. When it comes to class, I generally RP on the Rogue class, creeping around within the shadows, scaring the wits out of everyone.

6. What is your favorite kind of character to play?

Usually the shady guy, whos sits in the back of the room, listening to the conversation, and rarely sharing his opinion. If I don't take that route, I go for the friendly guy, smiling, and talking to everyone else around me.

7. What is your favorite kind of RP?

The kind where a problem has been discovered, and over time we prepare and work to resolve it. If something like that hasn't presented itself, I like the calm, relaxed RP where everyone is hangin' around an inn, or someones house.

8. Do you have any hobbies (outside of Warcraft)/talents/stupid human tricks?

Mostly Sports. I play on a local baseball team, and leisure football with friends. When it comes to talents, I like to paint, draw, etc. Also like video games, like Xbox 360.

9. What country are you from? (Or, if you're uncomfortable with that question, what is your first language? We don't need to know exactly where you live, just what general time zone you're in and if you need some wiggle room on your spelling and grammar.)

I live in the United States of America, and I'm very patriotic. My first language is English, and in my opinion, I'm very fluent, with excellent grammar. My time zone is -5 Eastern Standard Time.

10. Remember question #1? Do you agree to abide by the rules and policies?

Yes, I do. I will be constantly re-reading them to finish them and get everything memorized.
Welcome to the server.

When I´ve dried my bleeding eyes I will hunt you down for using that colour.
Vouch.

Tulaz, being awesome as he is, decided to make a new night elf character so that he could join my Journey to Feralas mini-event thing. The result of this is a character named Sab. Sab is an interesting character. While remaining a respectable example of a night elf and respecting the forests and all things night elf, he also seems to have this air of a less-than-legitimate character. One can only wonder why he just happens to have a sack of coins on him.

He still needs a little time to get acquainted with roll-fighting, but OOC there was much awesomeness to be had.