Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Hi there!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1. First things first! Did you read the rules, policies, and FAQs?
I did! I completely did. In fact, there are tons of rules. Which is awesome and yet, at the same time, its very overwhelming. The rules are pretty much logic based. At least they seem like it to me. I'll be sure to double and even triple check them. Well. I will after I finish writing this.

2. How did you hear about us?
My wonderful loving boyfriend is Kor. We enjoy playing together and I believe he found this haven for RP through the almighty "Google" god. He has said nothing but good things, so well... here I be!

3. How did you get into RP?
I've been into RP since probably my freshman year of high school. A group of my friends were heavily into D&D and got me hooked on it. I've been in different role plays off and on since then. Its just a fun way to fully immerse yourself, get lost, and become someone else for awhile.

4. How did you get into Warcraft?
Warcraft was always that elite hardcore game played by the most extreme gamers to walk the face of the earth.... at least that was what I thought until I stared working at a local Gamestop and my co-worker got me to try it. As it turns out, alot of awesome people are playing. I've been addicted to World of Warcraft heavily for about three years now. Wow... has it been three years already? ...seriously? Time flies, ne? Oi.

5. What is your favorite race/class?
Race wise, I adore the horde races. Trolls and Taurens are probably my two favorites but for very cosmetic reasons. I love the troll dances and I love tauren because they are the only horde race that can be a druid. There is one thing that bugs me about the tauren... their three fingered hands creep me out. Also, as cliche as it sounds, I am admittedly a big fan of the blood elf. Maybe its because I'm a female or maybe its because blood elves are so pretty, but I love them and thier lore. Lore wise, Horde is what I know best.

As for classes, Hunters are by far my favorite! I've played many games and RPs but for some reason, I'm in love with the ranged classes. It just so happens that in World of Warcraft they have a bad reputation but I like to think that I play a very good hunter. The whole hunter/pet relationship is a incredibly beautiful thing. My main character on retail WoW is a hunter and I adore her.

6. What is your favorite kind of character to play?
I've played a few types of characters in my time. From gentle guardian of all that is light, holy, and wonderful to the coy strong willed seductress man hater. My characters definately have interesting personalities. I find that the more morally good but slightly twisted they are, the more fun they tend to be. The fore mentioned guardian of the light is my holy priest. Very popular on the server with an incredible reputation but sometimes shes kinda boring to play. My hunter is far more fun. I play her as a free spirit with a wild streak. As far as definate hammered out story lines go, I can't give you one at this moment. If given the okay to join the server, I will more than likely be a Night Elf druid with a good heart who is a slight tease.

7. What is your favorite kind of RP?
I don't really have a favorite. I love to meet new people and make new friends. I've been looking for a really good in character best friend for a while.

8. Do you have any hobbies (outside of Warcraft)/talents/stupid human tricks?
I have loads of hobbies. I'm currently attending art school for my degree in Interactive Media and Web Design. I write web code for fun and looking at good well written XML is almost as fun as kicking back with a big glass of red wine and a trashy romance novel! ....oh god. Did I say that? ...No? ...You heard nothing? ...Good!

Other hobbies of mine include... playing video games, crashing my iTunes library with my 20,000+ songs (I am AVID music fan), archery, making smoochie faces to my pet frogs, drawing/sketching, singing, and baking. Yes. Baking. When I say "Cookies for everyone!", I'm really not kidding. Especially if I'm upset or something, my kitchen will be covered by 200+ cupcakes or other equally tasty baked treats. I really don't know how I manage to not gain weight. Daily human sacrifices to the goddess of fitness, anyone? <insert evil cackle here>

9. What country are you from?
I hail from the United States of America. I was born and raised in southern California, about 10 mins from Disneyland. I still live around there. I tend to move alot but it is where my family is so I stick to the same area. When I finish school I plan on moving to Seattle.

10. Remember question #1? Do you agree to abide by the rules and policies?
Of course! I shall do my best to uphold the rules and policies stated in the various rule and policy lists on this website. I'm not -too- much of a trouble maker! *bribes with freshly baked treats*
Welcome!