Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Blackbirdkate Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1. First things first! Did you read the rules, policies, and FAQs?

I have read the rules and policies for CotH and agree with them wholeheartedly. Many of them are simply common sense and good courtesy so it makes them easy and unnoticeable to follow. The FAQs I have bookmarked if I ever have need of them.

2. How did you hear about us?

I heard about CotH through word of mouth, one of those wonderful, 'I heard of it through a friend of a friend of a friend', kind of stories. CotH sounds like an enjoyable and serious role playing server.

3. How did you get into RP?

My brother tried to teach me the art of PVP, however I was rather terrible with this and preferred talking with the other characters within Warcraft. Eventually I met a person who introduced me to role play, and it was love from there.

4. How did you get into Warcraft?

I was introduced to Warcraft through my brother, and grew more and more involved with it as I met more people and moved into the art of role play.

5. What is your favorite race/class?

My favourite race and class are the Night Elf druids. I love the ideals and abilities of this race, enjoying the affinity they have with nature and the creatures within it.

6. What is your favorite kind of character to play?

My favourite type of character to play would have to be the world wise yet still innocent traveller. It enables them to fit within almost any role play and makes for some interesting stories.

7. What is your favorite kind of RP?

I enjoy all kinds of role play, so long as there is an interesting story line and enjoyable RP players, a very flexible role player.

8. Do you have any hobbies (outside of Warcraft)/talents/stupid human tricks?

Hobbies outside world of warcraft include travelling, horse riding, bush walking, and drawing. However since I have moved into the city for university WoW and drawing are all I seem to have time for now.

9. What country are you from? (Or, if you're uncomfortable with that question, what is your first language? We don't need to know exactly where you live, just what general time zone you're in and if you need some wiggle room on your spelling and grammar.)

I am a born and live on the East Coast of Australia, really love it here, however the horrible hot weather is really quite nasty sometimes.

10. Remember question #1? Do you agree to abide by the rules and policies?

Yes, I agree fully and will abide by the rules of CotH, most of them are simply common sense and courteous as I said before so that really isn't that difficult to follow.
Welcome to the el-server.