Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: AddOn Nublet.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Boy do I feel like a noob right now..

Basically can some one tell me what to do to actually install an AddOn successfully. Everytime I put the files in the WoW AddOn folder the option to activate/view my AddOn's on the character selection screen doesn't come up at all, even though I added them in the correct folder.

Help appreciated.
Easy! Go to Curse.com and install the Curse Client. Then make an account with Curse and you can browse Addons and download with the click of a button with that client.
I can download them fine and all that, but the problem when I put them in the WoW AddOn folder the AddOn thing that should be on my character selection screen doesn't show.
The curse client makes sure it goes in the proper folder, and there isn't one, it makes it in the right area. Trust me on this. You wont regret it.
I'm not sure if this is anything, but is your AddOn folder in the Interface folder? Rather than just being in the directory or whatever?

Also the AddOns button is at the bottom left, incase you missed it.
@Korb- I'll go download that client now then and test it when the servers back up.

@Hawk- Yea it is in the interface folder, and I checked all of the character screen:P