Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Hey im new here
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well I have been to retail RP but I stopped for my own reasons but still liked the RP but shamefully there were these people who liked to ruin everything, in this server I see mature and good Roleplayers so I decided to make my first step :mrgreen: .

1.Did you read the rules, policies, and FAQs?
-Ofcourse

2. How did you hear about us?
-I Googled "Private Rp wow servers" and found it, so far I liked it.

3. How did you get into RP?
-Well I began to RP in retail wow and than I started loving it so here I am

4. How did you get into Warcraft?
-Well I started playing Real-time Strategy games, Warcraft ofcourse was different so I began playing it and when WoW came out, (Few years after it did actually) I joined it.

5. What is your favorite race/class?
-Well I like the Humans not because they are represented as "Pure" or any other being the good ones.
I like Humans because of chaotic nature, unlike elves who are "Vengefull" or "Peacefull", Orcs who are savage and Undead who are shady and mostly corrupted, the Humans are free because they are what ever they want, atleast they are not represented as "this" or "that" race.
Humans atleast for me, are the most evil but with that the most good race, Greedy but generous.
--Human Warrior is the choice for me, Mascular one who is afraid of no orc nor tauren.

6. What is your favorite kind of character to play?
-Well in retail I played a very specific kind of character I would like to play here aswell,
Being pure and doing only the right think and on the other hand is not a paladin, a good warrior or knight.

7. What is your favorite kind of RP?
-Well I dont realy know what it means but I like to play Daily lives but I remember in retail one time Roleplaying a war in Alterac Valley and it made me realise that I like to play in war the most.

8. Do you have any hobbies (outside of Warcraft)/talents/stupid human tricks?
-Well I like music, soccer I mean I play abit, I dont know... ermmm Fishing shoes? Could always use a good shoe.

9. What country are you from? (Or, if you're uncomfortable with that question, what is your first language? We don't need to know exactly where you live, just what general time zone you're in and if you need some wiggle room on your spelling and grammar.)
-Im from Israel and my grammer is quite good, I lived in U.S till school so I can speak well.

10. Remember question #1? Do you agree to abide by the rules and policies?
-Oui
Fishing for shoes, eh? Interesting. Welcome!