Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Pants/Kilts/Skirts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
A good idea would be to make a pants/kilt/skirt vendor that would go along with the Blood Elf shirt vendor in Shatterspear Village. :mrgreen:
That was totally my idea first, but I am in full support of this notion. I couldn't find any good-looking cloth pants from any of the Shatterspear vendors.
Even though I'm not scottish I love kilts. Yes, stereotype time! Well, pants and kilts would work rather nice with the newly addition of the shirts.
I would -love- for new skirts to be added into the game. Shorter skirts, but not Mageweave Leggings-esque. It would be nice to have something short, but not too short. All of the skirts are floor-length in WoW. ):
Yunnemaria Wrote:I would -love- for new skirts to be added into the game. Shorter skirts, but not Mageweave Leggings-esque. It would be nice to have something short, but not too short. All of the skirts are floor-length in WoW. ):

They wouldn't have a custom look. It would just be a vendor like the ones we already have for headgear and shirts in Shatterspear. Of course, that doesn't detract from how great an idea this is. :D