Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Hello there
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1. First things first! Did you read the rules, policies, and FAQs?
Yes, I do. Usually I like to gather information before actually doing something, so it wasn't a pain. On the other hand, some slight details may slip put of my memory.

2. How did you hear about us?
Let me see... Searched on google for "WoW Private RP server", yours was the only to show up on the first page.

3. How did you get into RP?
Depending on what you mean by getting into RP. It's either some 8 years ago, when I first learned about tabletop RPG-s, or a few moths later, when I actually managed to play some form of RP in the offical WoW servers. You see It's a bit hard for me to socialize, most of the time. The net on the other hand somehow sweep some of the barriers away.

4. How did you get into Warcraft?
It all started some time after Warcraft 3 came out, the lore was good, the immersion was good, I liked that strategy game, played trought the campaign somewhere between 3-5 times. I thought an immersion on an MMO could only be better, wich was half a mistake on my part, after 2 years of play on the offical servers. You see, some RP-breaker jumping in front of you can impact immersion in a really bad way, but most of you are pretty familiar with it I guess...

5. What is your favorite race/class?
It's a hard question, gameplay-wise I like jack-of-all-trades better, stange my old PvE main was a mage, huh?
Roleplaying-wise I find something in every class I like and I oculd not name one favorite, be it wise shaman, curious mage, noble hunter or whatever else.
On the race level, in most games my main characters were humans, but I find many fun in playing other races as well.

6. What is your favorite kind of character to play?
I'm not experienced enough in roleplaying to answer this, yet.

7. What is your favorite kind of RP?
Same as before, I came here to learn, masters.

8. Do you have any hobbies (outside of Warcraft)/talents/stupid human tricks?
I'm learning physics and computer science in university, for me that's my hobby too. I also do some martial arts, trying to play on a piano, and some other stuff occasionally. I also play computer games, of course, I like mostly the innovative types, if the game tests your creativity too, that's the real fun.

9. What country are you from? (Or, if you're uncomfortable with that question, what is your first language? We don't need to know exactly where you live, just what general time zone you're in and if you need some wiggle room on your spelling and grammar.)
I'm living in Hungary, and although my writing skills in english are not perfect, I usually understand most english sentences(i.e. my vocabulary is good, my grammar skills aren't so well, that's what you get if you learn most of your english from computer games).

10. Remember question #1? Do you agree to abide by the rules and policies?
I hate the legal type stuff, I always think that moral common sense should be enough(and if used with wisdom can be a really good tool against those who would not be stopped with common sense only), but I agree with them, since what I read is well crafted application of that moral common sense.

P.S.: the post is subject to proof-reading and changes later, it's a bit late around here at the moment.

P.S: I tried to be a bit more verbose than I usually am( I think I read it somewhere in the forum that I should), so thank you for reading it all trough.
Welcome!