Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Backstabbed by an Addon
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Tried loading three addons from CotH into my interface>AddOns folder. Since I have two Interface folders and two AddOn folders, I put the addons in both of them. Now, all I get is this error message.

Quote:Failed to read file INTERFACE\GLUES\MODELS\UI_MAINMENU_NORTHREND\LOGIN_WURMUNDEADTORSOSPEC.blp.

Debug Details:

[2] err=0 text=SFileReadFile - INTERFACE\GLUES\MODELS\UI_MAINMENU_NORTHREND\LOGIN_WURMUNDEADTORSOSPEC.blp - Data\enUS\locale-enUS.MPQ
[1] err=0 text=ReadSectors/DecompressData failed
[0] err=0 text=ReadSectors/DecompressData failed

So, I deleted these addons, and then some and I still get it, so I'm going to try and figure out what to do next. Any suggestions will be appreciated. (Reinstalling will be my last ditch effort in the event I can't fix this.)
Try running the Repair in your WoW folder. I've never heard of something like this happening... or any AddOn screwing up the client so badly, for that matter.
Ah! Repair worked Kretol! Thanks a bunch! I'll try these Addons later, but that other dimension called life is calling.. 8)