Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Greetings and Salutations!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1. First things first! Did you read the rules, policies, and FAQs?

Absolutley. They've been read and will be followed.

2. How did you hear about us?

By a sarcastic mention at a collage lunch table when discussing roleplaying. I then proceeded to Google it, and here I am.

3. How did you get into RP?
I always liked to act- Act out characters, play characters, among otherthings. I played World of Warcraft for 4 months on a normal server and by that time I had all but lost my mind. I figured, "What the heck?" and rolled a dangerously deranged alchemist on Silver Hand. From then on, I was hooked.

4. How did you get into Warcraft?

When I was around 13, I played Warcraft II at my best friend's house at a sleepover, and stayed up until about 6 in the morning, and then fell asleep until noon. I saved up for the game for three weeks, and then bought it, and started playing. I then installed Warcraft, Orcs and Humans, but then proceeded to get a life and fanatically play my cello and write my Stories (I am a Music Major Now). When I was 15 Warcraft III came out, and I got back in, and, a two years ago, I played World of Warcraft, and Roleplayed on Silver Hand, Then Kirin Tor, and then Moon Guard.

5. What is your favorite race/class?

Trolls. I adore them. I can't really explain why but I simply do. Close seconds are Forsaken and Tauren. My favorite class is a tie between Druid and Mage. My last Character was a Mage, and I loved it.

6. What is your favorite kind of character to play?

I love to play a sort of "Cracked" Character, a sort of Mad Genius with loads of absurd ideas, but has an absurd past that "Cracked" Him. He's the loony that repeatedly comes through to save the day. I mean, I like a character who is presented with so many probelms, issues, and philosophical conundrums that he has to overcome to finally choose a side in the whole "Order-Chaos-Good-Evil battle". He has a tragic past, but not so much to make him a bummer to be around.

7. What is your favorite kind of RP?

A sort of Middle-Ground RP, not so lighthearted it ruins the feel, not so dark it seems like one long, narrow dirge. A sort of mix, a compelling story that I can play out with a few good friends, a few laughs, conflict, personal resoultions. I'm not an all out "Dark and Gritty", but I can't stand "It's all good and Jolly."

8. Do you have any hobbies (outside of Warcraft)/talents/stupid human tricks?

Yes. As I've already said, I play the cello, and I am a second-year music major. I enjoy it, and I want to spend my life as a performer. Sometimes it amazes me how I manage to keep up with games, My Practice, my life, and everything else. I absolutely love it, and if it comes to Warcraft versus the Cello, I'll take cello. But, It's been nearly three years, and it hasn't yet.

9. What country are you from? (Or, if you're uncomfortable with that question, what is your first language? We don't need to know exactly where you live, just what general time zone you're in and if you need some wiggle room on your spelling and grammar.)

United States of America.

10. Remember question #1? Do you agree to abide by the rules and policies?

Re-Read, Read again, and Agreed.
Welcome!