Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Hello (mwahahahaha)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1. First things first! Did you read the rules, policies, and FAQs?
Yes. Several times. And it will not be the last time as well.

2. How did you hear about us?
My best friend on the internet, Google. A google search for Private WoW RP Server turned up Conquest of the Horde as a top result.

3. How did you get into RP?
I think since time immemorial, I've always done some kind of role playing. As a young kid, I was always the dashing prince, the brave knight, the cruel lord of the forest. I've always had a fascination of playing someone I'm not.

My first structured role-playing experience was discovering the persistent RP world servers of Neverwinter Nights.

From there, I've branched out to pen & paper Dungeons & Dragons, to playing on a RP server on paid WoW.

4. How did you get into Warcraft?
I've always been fascinated with the concept of MMORPGs. My first was Everquest, then Final Fantasy XI, then finally World of Warcraft. We've had a rocky relationship, on again, off again, until I finally understood the concept, and found a few good friends to play with. It wasn't until the Burning Crusade that I found my niche in the WoW Universe.

5. What is your favorite race/class?
Sin'dorei, all the way as a favorite race. (I know, Y.A.B.E - Yet Another Blood Elf.) As for class, my two main classes I've played and become very familiar with are Paladin and Death Knight, and will always have a place close to my heart. However, I wish to explore beyond those norms, and will probably have characters outside of those norms.

6. What is your favorite kind of character to play?
I have four different archetypes that I usually play. I tend to vary my characters depending on my own OOC moods/whims; whom I'm channeling at a given moment. I like to play good to morally flexible characters. They tend to be affable, and approachable.

7. What is your favorite kind of RP?
I'm fond of random silly things occurring, and having my characters react to them. I'm fond of spontaneous role play. I don't mind the occasional dramatic moments, but if the world needs to be saved every night it gets to be dull. I can also be a sucker for a good romance as well.

8. Do you have any hobbies (outside of Warcraft)/talents/stupid human tricks?
Outside of WoW, I'm still a big video game/gamer geek. I enjoy console fighter games/RPGs. I'd also enjoy a pen & paper RPG, however most of my friends do not.

9. What country are you from? (Or, if you're uncomfortable with that question, what is your first language? We don't need to know exactly where you live, just what general time zone you're in and if you need some wiggle room on your spelling and grammar.)
I am an English speaking resident of the USA (Washington state.)

10. Remember question #1? Do you agree to abide by the rules and policies?
Indeed. I solemnly agree to abide by the rules to the best of my ability, now and as long as I am a member of the community.
C'mooooon. Blood Elves rock!