Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: A letter, adressed to you,
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1. First things first! Did you read the rules, policies, and FAQs?
Yes, I always make sure to go to that area of a forum first. Mostly because you get moaned at if you don't, and it's worth knowing everything back to front so you don't make a mistake...which I seem to do sometimes. <(._.)>

2. How did you hear about us?
Well, I've scrolled over the site beforehand, didn't really understand and wasn't hugely into RP at the time and left. Then, when I was a bit more RP-ness, I got a bit of hindsight about this, but nonetheless started scrolling Google for RP servers. Due to the lack of them, I scrolled over a blog post which had this server as the "Best RP Private Server" or something, and I thought, "Really? Ok then." And here I am.

3. How did you get into RP?
WoW. On a private server called WoW Trance, I played a Tauren named "Blakkdruid". Within which I went to Silvermoon, I found a character called "Krushym" running the bar, and I decided to join in. I had a lot of fun, and soon met many more friends on there, all whom I which RP'd with until we made a Guild, which was soon enough the guild of the best RPers of the Horde. And so, meh. ^(^-^)^

4. How did you get into Warcraft?
"What's your game?!" was the slogan that rang my head that December, and I rushingly wrote my list to the imaginary humanoid Saint. Nick, to find on the 25th the game in red wrapping paper with bronze bells on it. What a story, eh?

5. What is your favorite race/class?
Undead, mostly Rogue, Priest or Warlock. Depends.

6. What is your favorite kind of character to play?
Someone more mysterious and malicious, mostly working in demonic areas. People with one eye. People who have died and been resurrected, mostly people who seem evil but are really good at heart. And people with sarcasm - lots of sarcasm.

7. What is your favorite kind of RP?
I'll mostly go for anything, but most of the time I find myself tangled in military without meaning to. Village/town-life works good for me...anything, tbh. New stuff is always fun. d(l.l)b

8. Do you have any hobbies (outside of Warcraft)/talents/stupid human tricks?
Meh, if an xbox counts as a hobby, yes. I also play the card game Yu-Gi-Oh! a lot and am commonly known as a "nerd." Go figure, eh? Basketball is my favorite sport, and I like to play that a lot.

9. What country are you from? (Or, if you're uncomfortable with that question, what is your first language? We don't need to know exactly where you live, just what general time zone you're in and if you need some wiggle room on your spelling and grammar.)
England - GMT.

10. Remember question #1? Do you agree to abide by the rules and policies?
If I didn't, then I wouldn't be here, would I? =3

...so, if you didn't get that, yes.
Welcome to the server!