Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Probably a stupid question: Is it possible to be a goblin?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What i mean is somehow having the same model and animations as a goblin, possibly through a spell like the one the Gordok Ogre Suit casts on you. Or, alternatively, i heard that there's a spell that makes you look like a goblin from halloween... I 'unno.

Or is it impossible to code/create/do/etc that without blizzard's intervention? Sorry if it's a stupid question, i just thought it would be pretty neat.

-Maulbane (The newbie)
There is a list of playable races on the wiki, and I can't find it. But I believe goblin is one of them. You would first have to obtain GM permission to even post it, and It might be possible to make an item like that, but Kretol is busy with other things right now, like fixing up Shatterspear and Arathi Basin, and the server in General, so it may be possible, I suggest you stick to normal races/classes for now until the server is stable, and everything is set out.
Okay, thanks for the answer! Being a goblin is pretty low on my priorities, anyway.
If you guys read it, it's actually quite old, and says that it -might- become a playable race, but, and I quote, "Don't hold your breath."

Right now, the only races you can play is anything you see in the character select screen.
Just wait until tomorrow.
HeroLief Wrote:Just wait until tomorrow.

LOL Good point
T-T-T-THREAD NECROMANCY!

Hehe. But yeah, I'll wait for blizzcon.
[Image: thread_necromancer.png]
Don't keep spamming in the necro'd thread then, jeez.