Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Best days for RP events?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Finally, a new poll!
Now, I want to know what day (or days) tend to be the best for you to attend RP events. You may choose as many options as you wish.
Everyday is the best day, As long as the day its on ends with a Y, and starts with a letter and not a number. Saturdays are good. :P
Days that begin with a letter between A and Z and ends with Y. Those are the best days, imo.
Weekends for me, Work plus school equals little time for rp'ness :(
Saturday here.
Saturdays are best by default, this server has people from all around the globe and saturdays mean the people in European and Asian timezones can stay up later, while the Americans can get on earlier.
Yes, yes, think of the timezones, please!

...It gets lonely in Australia sometimes...
But saturday is party night. :(

Heh, I voted for friday, which isn´t a perfect choice either since that´s another night that can drag on, though it´s better than any of the other days.
Friday and Saturday, fer me, beautiful time for Roleplaying, I can stay up nice'n late and catch all the people around the globe.
HEY! You changed the poll because belfs were winning, DIDNT YOU!?! :D

Umm, sunday for me.
Fridays/Saturdays for me, this way I can just stay up and meet people from other times. :)

Edit: Aka Agreeing with Maxwell.
Everyday for me :) TRY TO BEAT THAT!