Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Good Day to you fellow Role-Players!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1. First things first! Did you read the rules, policies, and FAQs?

-Yes, I read it all from the wiki-page. Most of the written was already familiar to me from playing the original wow for over a year now, I will have no trouble in upholding any of the rules, policies and FAQs.

2. How did you hear about us?

-I got somewhat tired from the RP that the "real" WoW had to offer so I decided to give something new a try - your server was the first to come up on Google Search.

3. How did you get into RP?

-Ever since I can remember I was fond of role-playing, even though as a younger girl I had no idea what it was called I enjoyed immersing myself into a variety of fictional characters. This has persisted to this very day and has motivated me to apply for my school's drama class on a yearly basis, but most of all I adore entering the World of Warcraft where I can truly "let go" and be the character I want.

4. How did you get into Warcraft?

-It was probably at the same time as my brother started playing Warcraft 3, at first I found it to be just another simulation of violence but I slowly began to discover the the depth that the main characters carried and the richness of the plot-line. It captivated me. Since then I've spent countless of hours reading up on wow lore mostly through the net or any other source I can come by.

5. What is your favorite race/class?

-A tad cliche I know but it's the Blood Elves.. elves in general in fact, as for the class Warlock or Mage.

6. What is your favorite kind of character to play?

-The caster type to be short and simple, a cold character who's main traits are intelligence and arrogance and eccentricity, but under neath all of that lies so much more.

7. What is your favorite kind of RP?

-RP that involves lore subjects, politics and history.

8. Do you have any hobbies (outside of Warcraft)/talents/stupid human tricks?

-I've been teaching myself how to play the guitar for over five years now, I do jogging and cycling as well as acting.

9. What country are you from? (Or, if you're uncomfortable with that question, what is your first language? We don't need to know exactly where you live, just what general time zone you're in and if you need some wiggle room on your spelling and grammar.)

-I am from the Republic of Macedonia and English is on of the 3 foreign languages I speak. I consider it to be very proper although the occasional grammar errors are evident, they annoy me a lot and I constantly strive to overcome them. Overall I find that in certain situations I can express myself better though English due to the fact that most of the literature and media I'm exposed to is in the same language.

10. Remember question #1? Do you agree to abide by the rules and policies?

-Yes I do.

Thank you for your time! I hope you'll find my application worthy and hopefully I'll see you around Azeroth.
Welcome to the server! >8D