Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Bah, i've already managed to mess up!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I had created my account a few days ago and logged onto it successfully, whereupon i got the message "Blah blah get WOTLK data" so i got it, but the problem is now i appear to have, erm, forgotten my password. Maybe.

I've tried every possible way i type this password, using different caps, and nothing's working. I'm adamant that it isn't me at fault, and that POSSIBLY my account has been removed for inactivity. The reason i was inactive and hadn't created a character was because i was trying to download the WOTLK data but our bandwidth was very low, so i had to wait till our next month (Which was about 2-3 days away), it started today and that was when i downloaded it and attempted to log on.

Please help, please? I just want to know if a GM's deleted my account for any reason, or if they can find and PM my password if it still exists and I'M at fault here.

Sincerely,
Maulbane, Teh Nub.
I lol'd.

But anyway, try going to the Components section, and use the Change Account Password... thing.

G'luck!
OH, GREAT.

I found out that i messed up my mess up. I didn't mess up my password, i messed up my realmlist.wtf.

Apparently it changed back to the normal settings overnight (TRANSLATION: Stupid Maulbane forgot that he changed it last night).

Switching it back now...
Hah, I made that mistake aswell.
PEBKAC error.

Locking! ;)