Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: The Skyrose Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Before I insert my application, I just would like to give a quick little introduction of myself...
My name (Well, Alias) is Rennac Skyrose. I am a devout WarCraft follower, reading both it's lore and novels. I've been Roleplaying since I was a kid, (Y'know, the games where you pretended to be Bat-Man or a Army Captain? Heh, I always loved them, and always made sure the situations were epic...), but only learned of the "True Term" roughly around three years ago. I'm both excited and enthralled to join a new Private WoW Community. My previous attempts failed due to the lack of commitment, lack of intelligence, and lack of coordination between both the GM's and the Players. I'm hoping this will be different. I -do- hope that I fit in with your expectations, having read the rules, sticky's and FAQ's countless times. But anyway - Without further a due - My Application!

1. First things first! Did you read the rules, policies, and FAQs?
- Of course... Why else would I be here? I'm not going through the trouble of filling out an application – Just to get myself banned.

2. How did you hear about us?
- Via Yahoo. I typed in "WoW Private RP servers”. Three minutes of looking, and I found you. Convient!

3. How did you get into RP?
- I was first introduced to Role-playing at the Starsider server on Star Wars Galaxies ( Thanks, Curgon and Scoob!). Played as a Rebel Coordinator for smuggling routes... Whew. That was 3 or so years ago...
So I roleplayed endlessly throughout that time, be it MMORPG, Chat Rooms (Not Cyber-ing, either…), and actual written stories (One of my favorite). I took my interests into WoW, as I loved the series, and I thought held a lot of potential for Roleplaying. It did – But It was hard to find those interested in it, like I was.

4. How did you get into Warcraft?
- Well… I think it was my father that gave me my original WarCraft CD. Since then, I've followed the Series. I've Role-played on both WarCraft 3, and World of WarCraft, but got sick of the lack of actual Role-players, so I took my leave.

5. What is your favorite race/class?
- Human… As for class? Anything. I try every and any class.

6. What is your favorite kind of character to play?
- Usually, A pirate, a warlock, or a Virtuous Priest... Normally, I just go with what I feel like. I normally roll alliance, being their history the center of the WarCraft series (Or at least, I felt it was)

7. What is your favorite kind of RP?
- I enjoy a mixture of PVP and PVE. But of course, sittin' 'round and talking in the inn is also enjoyed. Basically? I'm up for anything.

8. Do you have any hobbies (outside of Warcraft)/talents/stupid human tricks?
- I absolutely love to write stories, poetry, the likes. I base my character personalities off of the characters I design and create in my head. Strange, eh? But none-the-less. I write about these toons. Sometimes other people's, as well. If they ask me to, that is.
I've always toyed with being a Game-Master for some WoW private servers. I was the “Interior Designer”… Basically, I would go into Stratholme, and create a more “RP-Suitable” area. Like removing the factions of the Scarlet Crusade to allow us to walk past them – Add tables and food to the area – Create bedding and lodging – etc, etc. It was both fun and enjoyable times.

9. What country are you from? (Or, if you're uncomfortable with that question, what is your first language? We don't need to know exactly where you live, just what general time zone you're in and if you need some wiggle room on your spelling and grammar.)
- USA. English, etc...

10. Remember question #1? Do you agree to abide by the rules and policies?
- Aye?
Welcome to the server! >8D