Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Cephas Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1. First things first! Did you read the rules, policies, and FAQs?

Yes, I have read the rules. policies, and almost all of the Frequently Asked Questions. I honestly appreciated the no nonsense approach taken in those texts, and am overjoyed to have found a real role-playing server.
2. How did you hear about us?

After searching long and hard for a genuine role-playing experience, where I could not only be a part of a community, but also learn from that community, I was referred to this site by a fellow player.
3. How did you get into RP?

On the original retail version of WOW, I just couldn't always get into the ceaseless action and pointless quests for honor that populated PVP servers. I joined the RP servers, and eventually found groups where it was genuine RP and I fell in love.
4. How did you get into Warcraft?

A combination of having friends, having played the original warcraft games, and most importantly reading the plethora of novels based on Warcraft.
5. What is your favorite race/class?

In the alliance, my favorite class is Human. I just feel at home role-playing in a race that I share.
In the Horde, I feel most comfortable oddly as Tauren. Perhaps it is because my original character was a Tauren. I'm not sure of the whole reason, I just know that i can relate to the humble-nature oriented lifestyle of Taurens.
Class-wise, I almost always strive to be a Mage or Druid.
6. What is your favorite kind of character to play?

I'm not 100% sure of what is being asked here, but if you are referring to the type of character(as in background) that I prefer, than I can say that I enjoy being an average man. I have become almost numb to the ceaseless stories of people who make themselves seem so extravagant and godly as characters. For myself, I prefer to play as a simple man(when human), who is blessed with some abilities, and seeks only to live his life for the benefit of those he cares for.
7. What is your favorite kind of RP?

I would definitely have to say that live and improvisational Role-playing among very serious players is my favorite kind of RP. It s in those moments, that true genius can be seen, and is what attracts me so much to RP.
8. Do you have any hobbies (outside of Warcraft)/talents/stupid human tricks?

Working on Programming. Used to run my own server, but have since sought to join others. I am big into social activities, and enjoy sports.
9. What country are you from? (Or, if you're uncomfortable with that question, what is your first language? We don't need to know exactly where you live, just what general time zone you're in and if you need some wiggle room on your spelling and grammar.)

I am from the United States. Born and Raised.
10. Remember question #1? Do you agree to abide by the rules and policies?

I fully agree.
Approved!