Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Introducing Sindeah
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1. First things first! Did you read the rules, policies, and FAQs?

Yes, I have read the rules to RP-ing. I actually came across that very same page quite some time before considering making an RP account while fumbling though wow-wiki.

2. How did you hear about us?

To be honest I Goggled "private server RP wow server" and there there you folks were.

3. How did you get into RP?

It's funny my mother unwittingly got me into RPGs. I had to have been eight or nine years old when she can home with a game called "Dragon Warrior," I played the game for hours on end. As time went on I would hear of games from Whitewolf and peak into hobby shops and read the lore in the "Warhammer 40k" codex's. But up until I was eighteen all I'd ever play were Japanese RPGs. Tnen one day my girlfriend brings home a D&D book somebody gave to her and we tried making characters. (It was frickin' awesome!)

4. How did you get into Warcraft?

A friend asked me to check it out. Addiction ensued.

5. What is your favorite race/class?

Oh, good question! My ideal toon would be a male naga and the class would be a hunter if I could make one that would be my favorite. But since none of the male models appeal to me I like my female night elf hunter (my main) Sindeah cyn-di-ah and my female dreanei fury warrior Epamin e-pa-meen.

6. What is your favorite kind of character to play?

I wouldn't know I have never Really RP'ed. I feel as thought events should shape a character and the people around him or her. I don't think all characters can stay the same all the time some things have to affect them. I don't mean that everything should be a earth shattering event, but character should have a base and mold around the players around them. so as a new character I'd guess I'd just be a young and dumb besides what I was trained to do for my class and what my base story wold be.

7. What is your favorite kind of RP?

I just would like to converse with people as another person. Nothing extremely epic. I'd Just like to chit-chat and have some fun conversations with other people as we raid keeping true to the lore and existing within the lore.

8. Do you have any hobbies (outside of Warcraft)/talents/stupid human tricks?

I do Karate, I skate board but that's getting very hard on my knees at twenty four. During the summer I go to a lot of house shows (indy rock bands) and get wasted (why lie.) I'm working on becoming an illustrator and tattoo artist also.

9. What country are you from? (Or, if you're uncomfortable with that question, what is your first language? We don't need to know exactly where you live, just what general time zone you're in and if you need some wiggle room on your spelling and grammar.)

The good'ol US of A. I live in Philadelphia (I doubt anyone is gonna stake me.) My first and only language (for now) is English or what passes for it now days. I am also a product of inner city public schooling. Trust me the education system there is not up to par with most schools and is it is the future is going to be pretty dark.

10. Remember question #1? Do you agree to abide by the rules and policies?

Sure do sir, now where do i sign? (Gives the wink and the gun)
Welcome to the server! >8D