Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Introduction for my Troll
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
9. What country are you from?

I'm from Brazil, my first language is portuguese, I do speak english but I understand much better text
based chats because I played a lot of games like Final Fantasy, but it's not perfect yet.

1. First things first! Did you read the rules, policies, and FAQs?
2. How did you hear about us?

Well, I did read the rules, policies and FAQs and the server really interested me. I heard about the
server at this blog > http://kretol.ironsongtribe.com/2007/12 ... w-servers/
It's really hard to find a RP private server, this one is actually the only one I'm giving a try,
the others don't interested me in any way (or they were already closed).

3. How did you get into RP?

I never played a RP server before, but I played a lot of D&D on real life and other RPGs like GURPS
and Storyteller so I guess it would be a good thing to try it out at WoW since the history of Warcraft
is one of the most impressive I've seen.

4. How did you get into Warcraft?

I used to play games a lot, and warcraft had to came by sometime.
Friends told me about it and I gived it a try, since warcraft 2 at playstation, warcraft 3 at pc and now
World of Warcraft, the best so far.

5. What is your favorite race/class?

I like to play with Troll/Shaman class but I do like to play Human/Warrior too.
Here at Conquest of the Horde I'm gonna role play a Troll/Shaman not because the name of the server,
but because I'm tired of Alliance...

6. What is your favorite kind of character to play?
7. What is your favorite kind of RP?

About my character and kind of RP I guess it's better to just give you guys a little background of the
character, so here it goes:

"I have been born here at Durotar from a family of spiritual oriented Trolls.
My father studied the arts of shamanism and passed it out for me, and I'm following the same path
as him.
He teached me good things, and explained the importance of peace, unlike some of the others of my kind
used to think. He always told me to do not pay attention to these people, they don't see the right
path, and it's my duty as a shaman to carry on with the light, to bring people more healthy spiritual
lives, first of all, increasing the strength of the Horde, led by the wise leader Thrall, supporting
him every way I can.
That's what I have on my mind now, and it's what I will focus... for now."

The name I didn't chosed yet 'cause I don't know if it's available at the server (someone may have
taken it).

8. Do you have any hobbies (outside of Warcraft)/talents/stupid human tricks?

I like to write, sometimes poems, sometimes just thoughts of mine.
I am studying engineering of computation in the university at the moment and I don't have a lot of time
for computer games but I always get some for WoW.

I guess this is it for the introduction, hope I did made a good one and I hope you guys like it.

10. Remember question #1? Do you agree to abide by the rules and policies?

Oh, and yes, I do agree with the rules and policies.
Please add the questions you are answering to the intro and what not.
Sorry, I didn't knew it was suposed to put the questions along with the answer, thought it was implied.

*Edited*
Welcome to the server! >8D