Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: quick question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
um question why isint the relmlist not working?
The realmlist is working, The server is having some in-game problems right now, if you log into a character in Kalimdor it will bug and your account is rendered useless for the time, seeing as Kalimdor itself is borked. Or maybe you didn't put the realmist in right, or in the right place. Maybe post what it's giving you when you -try- to log in?
i havenr even been able to log in and its says info not valid
Make sure your info is correct then? When making a game-account on the right-hand side of the screen, make sure you got the right information, and that you remember it.
on nother question how i make the game account?
Top right-hand corner of the screen, but here's a URL for easy findings.

Click Here.
You haven't even made an introduction yet, so you should do that first. I suggest reading the wiki and such, because no offence, but if you always spell like this, your introduction will never get accepted and your account will get deleted again.
ok another encounterd problem i have come across.....
my account is banned for no reason?
Check your PMs.
ok can i try again plz um cus i didnt know you had to be into RP right away
No, sadly you cannot.
well that sucks....what outher RP private servers are there?
We don't advertize other servers here, you've been denied here, go back to google and search? But please stop posting on these forums.
Well atleast give Narrax the burial he desirves for he had a tough life swaying from the ways of a cutpurse to the ways of the church and to help thows in need instead of whatch them either suffer or die. I ask you this and that you give him a propper burial in the Grand Stormwind Cemitary for he atleast deserves that of a kings burial in that his life was full of bad decisions and that he had finaly made a good one.
This probably will not happen, not even some of the more popular or most righteous would even get those honors, I'm afraid.
Pages: 1 2