Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Introduction_May the ancestors be with you!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1. First things first! Did you read the rules, policies, and FAQs?

Yes I did.

2. How did you hear about us?

I wanted to experience RPing so I went to Wow Rp server but at one point I got bored with it. So I googled "wow rp private server" and your name was in the first couple of links.

3. How did you get into RP?

I played Wow with my friends and we found out about Rp. We went on some RP servers and started to play.We created a guild and in few days we were known on entire server. It was death knight guild only. We claimed Stormwind for ourselves and then every freaking paladin in town wanted us dead.We invited more players but they didnt have respect so whole guild fell apart.It was great time but I wanted to experience the real RPing,so here I am.

4. How did you get into Warcraft?

I played DiabloII and then I heard about WarcraftIII. I am amazed about the lore and characters.When Wow came out I bought it right away. I hooked up almoust instantly.

5. What is your favorite race/class?

My favourite races are Orcs,Taurens and Trolls. All those three races have some spiritual and nature bonding lore[elves have it too but I prefer horde].I like shamans because they can be healers[casters] and they can participate in melle combat at the same time. And they have totems. :D

6. What is your favorite kind of character to play?

I like to role friendly and merry characters, adventurous and always ready for fight [ohh... yeah and always ready for party :D ].

7. What is your favorite kind of RP?

I love any kind of RP as long as it is interesting. I don`t like when people want to have some relations with famous characters in the game[ Thrall`s daughter for example].

8. Do you have any hobbies (outside of Warcraft)/talents/stupid human tricks?

I play guitar and I played basketball.

9. What country are you from? (Or, if you're uncomfortable with that question, what is your first language? We don't need to know exactly where you live, just what general time zone you're in and if you need some wiggle room on your spelling and grammar.)

I live in eastern Europe. Im speaking English and German a little bit.

10. Remember question #1? Do you agree to abide by the rules and policies?

Yes.

Thanks for your time!
Welcome, welcome!