Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Falfura, reporting!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1. First things first! Did you read the rules, policies, and FAQs?

Yes I have. Everything in them make it sound alot better then a retail Role-play server, so I have read them a few times to understand your expectations. Everything looks wel thought out, so hopefully this is a fun experiance (:

2. How did you hear about us?

I heard about this server from my girl friend.. who just happened to be out searching for a private WoW server to play. I haven't been on WoW to Role-play in quite some time so I figured I'd give this server a shot and see how I liked it, I've never done it off of retail before.

3. How did you get into RP?

I got into role-play from playing Dungeons and Dragons hehe. I used to role-play around the table top with some friends, then found out that people did so on forums. I got into WoW Role-play specifically due to my girl friend who was very fascinated by it. Eventually my enjoyment of it grew and now here I am, looking for my next round of Role-play excitment. I am mostly a forum role-player but I do have WoW experiance as the above states, and thats pretty much it about how I got into it.

4. How did you get into Warcraft?

I got into Warcraft because of my friends. I happened to be over at their house one day and was wondering what they were playing. They sat me down and showed me the game, walked me through the mechanics and from there I was instantly fascinated with how it played. It was perhaps one of the greatest games I had ever played so from there I ended up getting the game myself and now I am a die hard fan. I didn't truly begin to appreciate the game as much though until I discovered the role-play aspect, now I can't even stand to go play the Player versus enviroment aspects any longer haha!

5. What is your favorite race/class?

Night Elves, by far. My first character that I hit ten with was a Night Elf, I loved this race since the moment I started with it, especially the racial passive of Whisp form (Haha). I love everything about their build as well as the fact that they are one of the few classes that can be Hunters! Their history is by far the only one that really had me immersed in it as well, I love the Night Elves for that fact alone.

6. What is your favorite kind of character to play?

Generally I like to play the egotistical hero who doesn't exactly try to go out of his way to do so. Your strong, smart, and arrogant man who ends up unwittingly assisting the good guys and ends up being dragged along into someone elses mess only to come out of it with fame and fortune. I also love the silent mercenary type, the shady man in the background who will do anything for a few gold pieces as long as the task is not impossible to the point where no mortal could accomplish it.

7. What is your favorite kind of RP?

I love the whole Light Hearted exploration aspect of role-play. Just exploring the world and story telling as you do so, however I enjoy random conflicts along the way such as guild wars and things of that nature. As long as it doesn't stray into the lines of dead serious and become ridiculously boring really fast (Such as memory loss plots -___-) then I generally enjoy them. My Role-play has to be fast paced and exciting to keep me amused, however there are times when I know and enjoy serious stuff.

8. Do you have any hobbies (outside of Warcraft)/talents/stupid human tricks?

I love to write, draw, and play Rock Band alot (LOL). I have been writing for about a year and a half now and I am truly fascinated all the time by the new ideas I am able to come up with. I never expected myself to be good at this sort of thing since I was usually terrible at it in school, however with free reign and influences like Warcraft I love to write amazing fictions based on it's world. As for drawing, I suppose I am alright, I do it mostly for myself as a means of letting out my emotions. However if anyone ever wanted to see a bit of my work all they'd have to do is contact me (=P). Last, but not least, I love to play rock band as mentioned, I tear it up on the drums and if anyone would like to play with me (Rock Band 2) just contact me and we'll exchange Gamertags.

9. What country are you from? (Or, if you're uncomfortable with that question, what is your first language? We don't need to know exactly where you live, just what general time zone you're in and if you need some wiggle room on your spelling and grammar.)

I'm from the East Coast of the United States, so English is my first language (^_^). I generally have a wide grasp on the usage of proper punctuation and a very large vocabulary. Of course as the above has stated, I live in the EST or Eastern Standard Time Zone!

10. Remember question #1? Do you agree to abide by the rules and policies?

I do, I do. I never join something with rules and break them, other wise whats the point in joining at all? Of course you can expect me to follow them to the letter~!
Approved!