Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Just some questions...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Soo...I have some questions, most regarding the Scarlet Crusade as I'd like to be playing a Scarlet Inquisitor and her retinue...

1.Is there any way to become friendly with the Scarlets(apart from the Corrupted Ashbringer)?
2.Is there any way to get a pally's mount for a warrior (the Blood Elf one for an ally?That's soooo Scarlet-themed!)? ^^
3.Is there any way to get the Scarlet Tabard? ('tis impossible to get on other private servers)

I guess that's all...
Quote:1.Is there any way to become friendly with the Scarlets(apart from the Corrupted Ashbringer)?
Regrettably not. Not even with the Corrupted Ashbringer (the mobs appear neutral, but they still attack).
Quote:2.Is there any way to get a pally's mount for a warrior (the Blood Elf one for an ally?That's soooo Scarlet-themed!)? ^^
The spell requires mana. You should probably get a mount that looks a bit similar, like maybe Attumen's mount.
Quote:3.Is there any way to get the Scarlet Tabard? ('tis impossible to get on other private servers)
Yes, you can.

And hello!
Meh, forgot about the mana thingy...
Hmmmz...and what about the Red Skeletal Warhorse?Can I use/get it as a night elf? Well...if no...I'll go for Attumen's horsey ^^
If you get Undercity faction, I imagine so.