Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: I got a question concerning the server/character
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone. It's been a looong time since I've been here. 5th of July 2008. I came back yesterday as I got my WoW to work again, after lots of months without WoW or computer. The hardware died in about September.
I've been playing on this server before, sadly I do not remember my in game name, not login name. I posted a story for one of my characters and I can't find it on a search on "my posted posts"~ (something like that). I'd like to ask if it was possible to be able to get into the server without creating another character profile etcetra. I'm a good roleplayer and I know how to roleplay very much. My introduction thread, which I posted when I came to this server, is gone. You've may wiped alot of threads in the forums then.
The date I joined was: "Sun Jun 29, 2008 6:05 pm".
I do hope I can drop making a character profile to get in to the game again (I think I am able to log in, haven't tried yet. I'm at the school now, will come home in 30 minutes).

Please reply.
Your sirencly,

Midtgard.
You should read over the introduction policies and stickies.
Already done that. Did it yesterday and when I first joined at 29th June. I am asking a question.
A lot has changed since you were here last. You'll have to start over with a new introduction. Your current rank is visitor, so it would seem as if your profile was not approved when you first posted it, regardless. I returned here after a several month long hiatus, and I started with a re-introduction as well.
Re-posted the introduction thread for about 5 hours ago. Waiting for the answer on it. I do hope I get accepted :)
viewtopic.php?f=34&t=8564