Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Introduction Of Remokai
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1. First things first! Did you read the rules, policies, and FAQs?

Yes, some sections i had to reread because my brother kept nagging me in the process of.

2. How did you hear about us?

I accually found this site several months ago, while searching Youtube for some good Wotlk Servers. (This was around the time when not many server had aquired the new client yet)
I knew it was the type of dedicated RP server i wanted to establish myself in, but for that same reason at that time in my Real-life i was not able to put forth the time needed to properly induct myself into the RP populace. I just got a brand new computer and added WoW back to it and got an itch for RP , and i tell you no lie, the letters " C - O - T - H " immediately came to mind.

3. How did you get into RP?

Unlike most Alt.server Rpers outthere. I did not Rp in Official servers when i first started playing the game. I was in Durotan (Normal). About a year, and one expansion later i was ingame farming primal waters and fires from the elementals on the planteau in Nagrand. when i over-read someones conversation about Alternate Wow servers. i immediately Alt-F4'd and googled the subject. And just like rest of many begun my venture into the waves of alternate realms. looking for the right one. jumping from place to place. found many good ones but most were short lived. And just like many experience, after a while the luster of it all began to fade. Constant PvP can only entertain for only so long. even with a Plethora of item choices. Thats when i discovered the wonderful world of RP. I already enjoyed the roleplay genre but never delved in that deep until then. i learned quite a bit.. but i have much more to learn.

4. How did you get into Warcraft?

When i moved to Pittsburgh in 2006. i found a friend that shared a mutual love for games and computers. His name was Brian. 'Twas he who unleashed the dreaded WoW plague upon me. LOL He told me he played a game called world of warcraft i went to best buy the same day, and the rest is history.

5. What is your favorite race/class?

My love for the Fantasy realm was sparked far before i found wow. and My love then and now is for the Elven Race. I love how they think, and how they operate. I relate to their degree of focus. and the passion they apply to what they do.
I am a rogue at heart. A rogue, i am. Cunning, Deadly precision, endurance, Stealth, These are the powers and abilities that i crave and posess.

6. What is your favorite kind of character to play?

Stemming from my love of the Rogue class. is my preferance for the duties that require the use of my natural abilities. so My characters train in the art of scouting and assassination. I prefer that they train with the Ravenholdte Guild. I have even had Characters seek out Garona Halforcen as well to hone the arts of spymastery and hunting

7. What is your favorite kind of RP?

My favorite kind of RP is the RP that never ends. there is no starting or finishing point. When i log off i am going to sleep when i log in i am waking up to a new day in the world. freeflowing interactions. where enemies are scouted and spied on for useful information and where allies gather at the pub for a casual drink and a bite to eat. Where lone mercenaries can come through and offer services for pay or when traveling merchants can set up shop in your HQ for a daily fee for space rental. (i enjoy organized RP events as well too though) But i rather day to day living in my RP. i think there is more space to develop a true fully functional RP world.

8. Do you have any hobbies (outside of Warcraft)/talents/stupid human tricks?

My talents are purely technical. I am the type of person that buys a new grill and throws the instruction manual away with the box and foam.(and accually assemble it correctly)
I am a see and learn type of person. I like all sports. and Video gaming. and i can bend my pinky back to the top of my forearm. hehe try it.

9. What country are you from? (Or, if you're uncomfortable with that question, what is your first language? We don't need to know exactly where you live, just what general time zone you're in and if you need some wiggle room on your spelling and grammar).

i was born in the US i live in FLA

10. Remember question #1? Do you agree to abide by the rules and policies?

Absolutely,
Just remember it's 'I' not 'i'. :>

Welcome to the server! >8D
VOUCH, in flashy greeeeen!

Specially for you, Remo-ranger!

She has made great progress since she was here. I've met her before CotH, so I know what I am talking about. She doesn't have the best grasp on lore, but she's getting there. Just remember to start the sentences HOLDING SHIFT and adding a lil' dot to the end of it!