Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Eramer's Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1. First things first! Did you read the rules, policies, and FAQs?
Of course I read them, I also found the Wiki quite a nice read!

2. How did you hear about us?

I've noticed that over the past few years the quality of roleplayers on retail has declined drastically, so I used up the last of my prepaid time, and went looking for a roleplaying server - and that's where you guys come in!

3. How did you get into RP?
A very good friend of mine told me about World of Warcraft(we had been playing Guild Wars before hand), so I went out and bought it. The server that it selected just so happened to be a roleplaying server and I was automatically hooked on roleplaying; the fantasy of it all just appealed to me!

4. How did you get into Warcraft?
A friend of mine whom I've known for years told me about World of Warcraft several years ago, and about year ago I bought Warcraft II. I know, I know. You normally like Warcraft first, I'm different; so shoot me! LOL

5. What is your favorite race/class?
Undead Mage. Since a very young age I've been fixated with magic, and for some strange reason, Zombies. Now, I know Undeads aren't exactly zombies - but they're quite alike.

6. What is your favorite kind of character to play?
One who appears to be evil, harsh, and unloving but deep down cares for everyone. With the Forsaken, no one thinks of you as being 'the nice guy', that's why it works so well, no one expects the twist of you really being the good guy. Once you've revealed that you're actually a nice guy, you can continue to roleplay using that mindset. It could take weeks for my character's true colours to show themselves, though. ;)

7. What is your favorite kind of RP?
Something with a twist, I'm not at all fussy though. I'll do anything, except eRP, I just can't stand eRP and quite frankly; I'm awful at it.

8. Do you have any hobbies (outside of Warcraft)/talents/stupid human tricks?
That I do, I play the electric guitar for a band. I'm okay.

9. What country are you from?
Ireland, my first language is English. So my English should be perfect, please keep in mind it's 3:45AM my times, so I may make the odd error.

10. Remember question #1? Do you agree to abide by the rules and policies?
Of course I agree, I saw nothing out of the ordinary.

Yours sincerely,

Eramer.

EDIT:
New format.

First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:

Well, I myself am an Irish student from the country's capital city (Dublin). I'm 16, but don't let that discourage you! If I may say so myself, I'm quite mature for my age. I'm a social type, even on retail I was never really into all the 'Hardcore Raiding' stuff, I preferred to stay with my friends and roleplay. I was amazed by the fantasy intertwined within the oh so delicate universe called 'Warcraft'. The Warcraft lore has always interested me, since before I even started to play any kind of Warcraft. My eldest cousin (now in his 20s) introduced me it when I was quite young. Anyway, I'm getting off the point - I would class myself as a social & friendly player, but also a very heavy roleplayer.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
Ireland, and my primary language is English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
My eldest cousin got me into the lore behind it many years ago, then about 5/6 years ago a very good friend of mine told me about World of Warcraft. I played it at his house, and was instantly hooked on roleplaying, and in general; roleplaying games. I've heard all my friends talking about Warcraft, so about a year ago I went out and bought it! It was quite good, but I prefer World of Warcraft by a long shot.

What made you seek our server over others?:
I've heard about you from many places, but I never actually got the name of the server, so after my retail prepaid time ran out I went looking! I eventually found you, and the rest is soon to be history. ;)

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:

Something with a twist, I'm not at all fussy though. I prefer mixtures really, but it can't be random. It has to have a solid storyline, and can't end abruptly.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Undead Mage. Since a very young age I've been fixated with magic, and for some strange reason, Zombies. Now, I know Undeads aren't exactly zombies - but they're quite alike.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I'm hoping for it to be everything that roleplay on retail isn't.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Probably the out of character rule, nothing ruins the mood of a roleplay than some idiot coming over speaking in 'leetspeak', or talking about his day, in real life!

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
This is the story about a young Undead Mage... Well, young is a comparative phrase. Anyway, he was young in Undead standards. He wandered around alone all day, and every day. No one went near him, 'cause he seemed to be grumpy, and unloving.

One day, the city was under attack by a large gathering of Humans and Dwarves. The humans lit the houses, looted the inn, stole the horses from the stables - while the Dwarves drank all the ale! (Too cliché?)

Eramer was sick of all the attacks, sick of all the people treating him like dirt, so the next time the Humans and Dwarves attacked Eramer was ready for them. He summoned his loyal (but dim) friend, the Fire Elemental. And made lots of drinks, it was going to be a long, and bloody battle - but he was ready... TO BE CONTINUED.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:

Is there anything I'm expected to do if I'm accepted? (Other than roleplay, of course).

I'll finish the story when/if I'm accepted. ;)
This introduction qualifies under the old introduction clause; as this introduction was being written at the time of the new template posting.
Since you've gone above and beyond the requirements of posting; by posting with both formats, even though only one was required, I see no reason not to allow this.
Consider it perfect timing on your part - regardless, welcome to the server.

Approved.