Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Can't register an account, yes I'm approved.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've read all the stickies, I've re-read all the stickies. Heck, I think I've even re-re-read all the stickies! Nothing's helping; It originally gave me some technical mumbo-jumbo. Behold, the mumbo-jumbo:
Code:
ERROR: Database error.
Cannot execute the query: SELECT p.*, u.username, u.user_id, u.user_colour FROM phpbb_posts p, phpbb_users u WHERE p.forum_id IN (2,15,16,17,18,19,22,23,26,29,32,33,34,36,44,45,46,48,49,50,51,53,55,56,59,60,62,65) AND p.poster_id = u.user_id AND p.post_approved = 1 ORDER BY p.post_time DESC LIMIT 0,5
MySql Error returned: Incorrect key file for table '/tmp/#sql_6a52_10.MYI'; try to repair it
MySql Error code: 126

It let me in after about three tries, then it told me I had to post an introduction. :?

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance,

Eramer.
We have been having SQL errors with the database this morning.
However, I think I found the source for your problem, Eramer.
Try creating your account now, it should no longer ask you to make a thread in the Introduction section.
MoonlightBlossom Wrote:We have been having SQL errors with the database this morning.
However, I think I found the source for your problem, Eramer.
Try creating your account now, it should no longer ask you to make a thread in the Introduction section.

Do you ever stop helping? LOL

Thank you again!

EDIT: Working now, thanks! You can lock/delete/move this thread, well, whatever you do.