Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Approved, but I can't make an account?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just exactly as the title says, my Intro was moved to the 'Accepted Introductions' forum. However when I went to Create a Server Account, it said
"You don't seem to be someone that is currently able to make a server account. Bear in mind that you must be in the Peon usergroup or above in order to make one. "
Looking back onto the forums, I'm still in the 'Visitor' user group. I'm pretty sure I've looked over all the stickies and to my understanding after my Intro is Accepted I can make a game account. Is there something else I must do after being accepted that I have to do to get Peonship and make a game account?

I'm sorry if this seems like a stupid question xD
i would like to know that also :), i have no idea whats going on. not much have happened with my application , i have totaly respect for that! not many gm's online
Just sit patiently for a tiny bit longer, once your approved (Which you have), and your forum name appears to be blue, you can make an in-game account, the GM's just havn't set you to peon yet. :)

Enjoy the server.
Northshade, i´ve seen your profile and you haven´t written it correctly AT ALL. Look at the stickies. There are certain questions you have to answer and develop.
ok, i shall look through it again then i thought i did it corectly, thanks for the reminder :D