Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Erevan's Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
~I love Role Playing fiercly, I find it to be one of the most underlooked aspects of WoW, but I am also well versed in PvP and raiding as well. I level rather quicky and am a friendly player, to a point where I feel guilty if people try to help me out instead of the reverse. I have extensive knowledge about WoW, even keeping a composition notebook beside my laptop full of notes on classes, lore, instances, and regions.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
~I come from the United States of America, my primary language is English and I can speak Spanish as a secondary.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
~I started playing WoW two years ago as a favor to a friend. I played on a retail RP server (Steenwheedle Cartel) for a year, until The Burning Crusade was released; then moved my character to a new server to restart there wtih my current guild. After a two month break from WoW due to a back injury I started playing on a private server that a RP friend of mine led me to. The server (burning-wow) which I played on and was eventually given the position of GM was shutdown due to threats of lawsuit, so I moved to another server (the Forsaken Realm); but the low population of said server forced me to seek a higher quality realm.

What made you seek our server over others?:
~I found this server in a google seach and found myself intrigued by the standards and policies of this server. There appears to be a definate air of strictness and honor to Role Playing on this server that I appriciate greatly.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
~I find any aspect of Roleplay enjoyable. I personally believe that exercise of every aspect is a great way to keep the mind sharp.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
~My favorite race/class is Blood Elf / Paladin. I love the lore surrounding the plight of the Blood Elves and also thier appearance. My favorite class is the Paladin for Roleplay reasons because of thier control (or in the case of the Blood Elves, dominance) over light, and for playing reasons due to thier capability to be a healer, tank, or DPS.

What are your expectations of this server?:
~I expect to find a lot of like minded people to play and interact with. I expect to find a rich Roleplaying atmosphere that I can join and become a productive member of. I expect to have a lot of fun spending countless hours helping people and doing what I love.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
~To be perfectly honest I think the rule of "no leetspeek" appeals to me most. I have had horrible interactions with players, both in rp and OOC, due to leetspeek. I find that typing like that gives off an air of ignorance.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
~ *Light filters in through the leaves under the tree as a young blood elf slowly opens up his eyes.* W..where am I? *The blood elf stumbles along to a nearby pool of water and cups his hands to sip the water, pausing to look back at the unfamiliar reflection staring back at him.* Ah! *He touches his face, the reflection mirroring his movements as he stands up.* I don't.... know who I am. *A sudden rustle behind him causes the Blood Elf tense up and turn to the noise as an older Blood Elf woman stares at him. She tells him in her light voice that talking to himself is the first sign of insanity then turns and beckons him to follow. The young man looks back at the pool of water and hesitantly follows, unsure of the future and what it may bring.*

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
~I guess the only thing to add is that I am a very loyal and helpful player. I look forward to hopefully becoming a member of what appears to be a great community.
Welcome!
Thank you very much, I look forward to being a productive and active member of the community for a long time to come.