Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: An Introduction to Me.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
I love playing Warcraft and World of Warcraft. The story is just so rich, it dragged me into it. I play the game the best I can, and the most fun way I can. It just seems so much more real than other people ruining regular World of Warcraft with there "OMGZ, U r sch a n00b!" I can understand them trying to have fun, but when you're on an RP server and you do that... Well, does it really need explaining?

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I'm from the U.S. and I speak English

How did you get into Warcraft?:
My Uncle played Warcraft back when I was about 9, and since then, I haven't been able to stop playing!

What made you seek our server over others?:
Well, either other servers didn't actually RP, or there were too few people to on to play with.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy any kind of RP, from telling stories in a tavern, all the way to fighting enemies in the... Wilderness. I suppose that's how I'll put it, hehe.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I like any race and class, but for some reason I'm very fond of Humans. As for classes, mages, warlocks, rogues and paladins are my favorite. Although, all races and classes are fun.

What are your expectations of this server?:
TO be able to find a good, friendly and fun RP server.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
All of them seem pretty solid to me, it's hard to pick one, but having an application form seems to be the best. It allows for you guys to weed out people who aren't serious about role-playing.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

(I've dabbled on many different stories, but here's one of my newer ones I'm currently working on)

Few knew his name, but those who did gave him the respect that surpassed that of a saint. He was a commander in the Stormwind Army, and once a Paladin of the Light. Those who he commanded show great trust in him, and have the utmost faith in him.

At first, he trained as a paladin. He spent many years serving the Light, and helping the people. Until the Scourge besieged Lordaeron. When the Scourge attacked, he rallied up his forces to help defend Lordaeron. His troops fought back with a zeal never before seen. They defended the city the best they could but to know avail. Fleeing Lordaeron, him, his brother, and his few remaining troops headed towards the south. However, after a days running, his brother had fallen. But he did not stay down for long. For he arose as one of the undead. Filled with dread as to what he must do, he slew his former brother, with much grief in his heart.

Years passed, and after seeing his men die in front of him, and having to slay his own brother, he lost faith in the Light. He could no longer understand why something such as this could have happened. He gave up the ways of a paladin, and instead of relying on the Light to save people, which he though it never did in the first place, he honed his skills in combat, becoming a prominent warrior. He flew through the ranks in the Stormwind military. He became a commander, and hie had loyal troops who would follow him to the death, who would fight by his side no matter what, and follow his orders with doubt of him misleading them. Then, when the time came to assault Northrend, he was sent out to help on the front lines. Now, ready to strike back at the Scourge for the atrocities they put him through, he dawned his armor and blade, and prepared for a battle the likes of which no others ave ever seen.

His name, was commander Duessel. Adelin, Duessel

(He commonly goes by Duessel, which is what his character name will be.)

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Like I said, the story is still somewhat in the works. But so aren't many of my others. I have a lot of great ideas, but ADD tends to get the best of me :P I love weaving words together to form a story. That way, you can create a wonderful adventure, and the game helps develop that story even further, which is what I'm hoping to do here.

Other than story writing/telling, I absolutely LOVE playing guitar. I'm no pro, but I can play a mean riff LOL I also love working on/building computers and working with computer software. I plan on getting my Bachelors degree as a Network Systems Analyst. I've also been boxing on and off here there for about 4 years now, so that's always fun. I have a job at my local grocery store, so that's good, albeit it takes a lot of my time (Right next to me girlfriend, haha.) Anyways, I think that's about everything! If you want to know anything else, let me know!

Thanks for you time guys, I hope you enjoyed!
Welcome! Let me note here that since the average player cannot claim titles like that, you wouldn't be allowed to play the character you wrote that short passage about.
Sweet, thanks!

And that's fine about me claiming a title. Like I said, It was just something I was dabbling on, so it'll be an easy fix!

Thanks again!