Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Looking for "Kamille"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm sorry if this post is kind of... Away from the normal standards... But I am now share with you something.

When I first played here, I played here, back when Drudaen Tavern was here, I played a blood elf called Elderoth. My only friend here was a human called Kamille.

As we grew fond of each other, decided to get married (IC'ly, of course) but first I had to leave to Outlands for personal business (That means I had to go away from my town to study and there goes the internet and WoW for one full year, I think).

As I came back this year, My account had been deleted (server reset, I suppose) and Kamille was nowhere to be found. I grew friend towards her both IC and OOC but she must have changed e-mail because I can't get her online and never answered my e-mails. I would like to know if she's still here, if she's alive at least and if I can talk to her at least one last time...

Thank you for understanding and for not deleting this post.
Regrettably, after searching the current accounts for the same username, IP address, email address and even password, I could not find an account matching the one that character was on in the past.