Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Free Art
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So, I'm bored and waiting for my scanner to get fixed. While I wait I have decided to offer to draw everyonne one picture of one of their characters. So just post a screenshot of said character in their usuall rp gear and I'll do my best to draw him or her.
Lets get this off to a nice early start shall we? :P

I sorta took this picture as a "Beauty Screenshot" Annoyingly, PerfectShot doesn't seem to be working so it still has the HUD lol.
ah, can't see the character well due to the glare. Oh, and I forgot.

[Image: Syrus_and_Indy_by_Timothycw.jpg]
Sample of my art.
Well I choose that pic as I was hoping for the drawing to be of Raltharon on his Mount, Boga. However if you need more detail, theres always this one. A little older (10 levels older lol) but much more serviceable. Also, you're picture doesn't seem to want to show for me. And if I try to view it in a new window, deviantart says I can't access it.

EDIT: Nevermind, it's showing now. :P
Well, Congrats. You'll be my first attempt at drawing a nelf. I'm not good with animals so don't be surprised if Boga comes out looking weird.
Here's a screenshot of my retail version of Terant!
XD It's taking longer than expected to get my scanner going. Also, out of boredom I drew you guys Chibi Style like my sephy pic:
[Image: Chib_Sephiroth_must_be_feared_by_Timothycw.jpg]

No clue if I will color them or not, my scanner hates color XD
Hopefully I've done this screenshot right. Margaret, Forsaken Warrior.

EDIT: Hey Raltharon, whats with the minimap in your screenshot? Is that an addon?
Fun :P About time I get to draw a forsaken. Now if only I can get a gnome XD Actually....if everyone can send me a screen of their main characters I can do a group/server character pic.
Yeah, thanks heroforgotten.

By the way, if you do decide to draw Margaret, please omit one of the swords, she's only supposed to have one, but I was leveling earlier.
[Image: 2qks5rn.jpg]

Rorbin in all his acrobatic glory.
I should be getting my scanner back tomorow.