Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: HELP! My forum account or server account doesn't exist!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My forum account doesn't exist!
I purge empty forum accounts rather often in an effort to combat spam-registrants. If you recently (again, speaking relatively) made an account but didn't post anything, you may have been subject to a purge, so you'll need to make another forum account. Please be sure to try and post something fairly soon after registering if you want to avoid inadvertently having your forum account purged again!
Also, if you have not had an introduction approved so therefore are not a Peon (or have not posted again since becoming a Peon), your account will still be purged. This is because any post made before you are a Peon is not reflected in your post count, so be sure to work at getting your intro approved! Please keep in mind that even if this happens, your posts should not be deleted; they simply won't be associated with your account.

I'm a returning player, and my server account doesn't seem to exist!
Back in July of 2010, we had a server wipe to facilitate a move to a new core. The end result is that all accounts and characters had to be recreated! Therefore, if you are a returning player from sometime before this time, you will no longer have a server account! As a result, you will need to create your server account again via Account Management. Furthermore, you will have to recreate any characters (recovery of past characters is not possible).