Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Kalimdor Down?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Did the continent die again? Tried to log in and now having an issue I had once before where the character's stuck in loading in and I can't get to my character screen. v.v Help!
Some goes for me.
Hey guys, I have the same problem. I was in booty bay and ported to shatterspear but I got stuck on the loading screen and now whenever I try to connect to the server it comes up with the realm list and when I click Conquest of the Horde it connects and then just brings up the realm list again.
Yeah, this has happened before. Had to wait for a server reset or something. :/ So we wait..
Ah well! I think I will go get some grub and play some resident evil 5 for awhile then. I even tried the character teleporter and ported to Sillymoon but no luck there.

Will check back soon!
Having some problems getting on myself, just for the record. :)
Hmm sounds like what happened to me yesterday cept there were people in Kalimdor... So I dunno ><
Damn! I saw this thread before logging on so I went on one of my Eastern Kingdoms characters first, then I saw a bunch of people in Darkshore and Barrens in the /who list so I assumed it was over then tried logging onto a character who was in the Barrens. :(

So apparently it doesn't affect everyone like the last one did. *shrug*
Would appear that parts of Kalimdor are down. Mainly the Barrens... Hopefully this will be fixed soonish... I hope.
This thing is so annoying.
Yea, I got the same problem. Stopped thinking, went to shatter spear and now Im locked out till reset.
All of those poor Blood Elves who shouldn't have been there anyway (Unless they were in Shatterspear, of course.)

I mean, here's the fastest drummer in the world to ease your irritation. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jLwTkdeRe...re=related
This always happens early in the morning. Buh.