Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Yet another paladin to join the battle
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Everything down there is in accord to this

First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
Well, i'm not very good talking about myself, so how about we skip this part? No? Then... hmm... I'm a guy and i... i... i like to play games such as World of Warcraft, pen and paper RPGs, uh... hope this is enough!

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
Brazil, primary language is portuguese. But you could say i was kinda born knowing english too.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Back in 2003, some of my school friends were talking about Warcraft 3, then a few weeks later we went to a Lan House and played. That's how i got into.

What made you seek our server over others?:
ROLEPLAYING BABY!!!

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Pretty much any. Sitting and talking as a character, walking around saying some random witty quotes to the others, jumping into (fair) PvP action when the need arises.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Human Paladin, holy protector, bringer of justice, the light in the end of the tunnel, the savior. Well, i like being this kind of guy.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Being able to FINALLY roleplay decently as a WoW paladin.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The second one: respect. I've been in a lot of servers, and i gotta say respect is the last thing you'll find from people.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Wha? Wait, i forgot my makeup!! OH SH...
Spoiler because it's big:
Spoiler:
Once again I found myself surrounded by undead creatures. There were two reanimated skeleton-magi, other four well-armoured skeletons and two abominations. Seeing a pile of bones is not a problem, but the image of those giant aberrations is something that really scars lesser folk. Whether they were under command of the traitor Arthas or the renegade Sylvannas, it didn't matter, they weren't happy with my presence in what was left of that little village i was. "-Outnumbered... again... how i hate these beasts", i thought to myself.
Before any of them made a move, i quickly consecrated the ground beneath me, with a fast prayer raising my hand into the air. The area around me started to glow in a bright yellow tone, and the undead took a step backwards. One of the armoured skeletons stepped inside, but quickly retreated back. The Light was too much for it. "(Now, i don't have much time, the ground will soon go back to normal. I have to act!)". I jumped for the head of one of the abominations, caught it by surprise, i quickly made my way to its back. While it tried to take me off, the other one started attacking. The skeletons were amused and did nothing.
After 3 misses, the abomination finally landed a hit on me. It was an to-upper diagonal hit with the cleaver. Luckily for me, one arm of the one i was riding absorbed a good amount of what i was supposed to receive, but i was still knocked off. While on ground, i saw a bolt of ice flying my way, and i also nearly all the heat of my body chilling. It was really hard to move after that, but then i saw bones flying over my head, then blood. Rotten blood. I tried to get up as fast as i could. It was then that i saw them: a dwarf swinging his axe and a High Elf, maybe a Blood one, i didn't see his eyes clearly, sending waves of fire and arcane energy on the undead. One of the magi skeleton managed to escape their range, but not mine. I took a hammer off my belt, screaming "MY... WRATH!!", and i threw it with all my might. A perfect hit, it flew straight foward. In the way was a rock. In the end there were pieces of bone everywhere. My hammer got back to my belt, it was a magic one, infused with Light.
The dwarf approached me with a skin: "-Here ye go lad, this'll get yer body fix'd in no time!". I started drinking it. Damn, that was some strong beverage, packed a real punch, but did the job. I felt renewed, except for my throat that was now burning:
M-"I cannot thank you both enough for saving me from this situation.";
D-"T'was nothin' lad. Ye sure held them back nice.";
E-"Wandering alone is not something should do during these days, friend.";
M-"I am in your debt. Please, allow my hammer and shield to aid you in your travels from now on!";
D-"Har har har! That's what i've been wantin' to hear from ye! We're heading to Ironforge now.";
M-"Lead the way!"
... to be continued.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I'd just like there were more people looking for RP servers out there.
Oh, and don't mind if i take a bit too long to answer anything in-game or anywhere else, my ideas change quite quickly andi have to type everything from scratch.
Welcome. I hope you enjoy yourself. We have a lot of paladins around here so you'll fit in.